Hoppah

Copyright

Hee Hoppah!:D

Can i use the Tatical shield for AT(Arrestatie Team), and the MP5?

Greetz,

Bernt

Yes, you got permission for the objects and the scripts. You do need to make the appropriate changes to the scripts yourself though.

Hey Hoppah can you check up on the unmarked units submod we would like permission for the 2 econoline vans and the impala as unmarked units.

Thanks for your time,

Swano

You got permission to release them as a submod for the Los Angeles mod. :)

Hi hoppah,

I am making a mod, and I have allready changed the scripts so that the people tht I had make would spawn instead of the LA people :holdglass:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUu4VAdu8kI

So my question is:

Can I use the spawn script and the patrol script in the mod that I am making and release it?

Link to the MOD topic:

http://www.emergency4.nl/modding/emergency-4-t1294.html

kind regards

Hoppah i forgot to ask for permission first, but is it alright that I released a light pack? Its based on Tony's Light and Project Reality Lights, and both NFK and CFD have given me permission to release the pack based on there work. I dont for see why it would be a problem, but if it is then feel free to delete it and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Hoppah i forgot to ask for permission first, but is it alright that I released a light pack? Its based on Tony's Light and Project Reality Lights, and both NFK and CFD have given me permission to release the pack based on there work. I dont for see why it would be a problem, but if it is then feel free to delete it and I apologize for the inconvenience.

You got permission, but try to release the changed files only instead of the whole Prototypes folder of the Los Angeles mod. :)

Can I use the spawn script and the patrol script in the mod that I am making and release it?

Yes, you have permission as well.

yes, i saw that a long time ago, but intellectual copyright usually only covers things that are NOT public domain. the mod IS public domain since its on the internet. so id suggest getting some form of better copyright (one you can defend with actual proof) so some fat 8 year old kid in Mexico doesnt steal your mod :)

like Mike recommends, you should at least get a license agreement or whatever he called it

yes, i saw that a long time ago, but intellectual copyright usually only covers things that are NOT public domain. the mod IS public domain since its on the internet. so id suggest getting some form of better copyright (one you can defend with actual proof) so some fat 8 year old kid in Mexico doesnt steal your mod :)

like Mike recommends, you should at least get a license agreement or whatever he called it

He already has, just read the read me. By downloading the mod you agree not to use parts of the mod without permission. By Dutch law that's a contract and since Dutch law applies to this forum everything is covered. Besides copyright does extent to the public domain, why do you think youtube is removing all audio from the videoclips?

i never said copyright doesnt extend to public domain, im saying if something is found on a public place like internet and doesnt have a real copyright, then its public domain and anyone can use.

and WMG is removing all of those audio illegally. thats why ive written a declaration of war (im getting it signed lols) and am going to deliver an ultimatum to them and all other companies that think they can stop "illegal" things. thats bull. they can never do that. its not possible. besides, its not illegal in any way. those companies are more like an annoying 12 year old who likes waving his dick in front of peoples face: no one cares, and is ANNOYING as hell.

end of discussion. i dont want an argument, cause only retards argue in general, esp. internet arguing

I found a mod that has very similar features, like a patrol command, warning lights, call helicopter and patrol car commands, and such not sure if it is break or just a mod with the same features though.

it was the Szeged mod, please note i am not accusing anyone of anything

at around 12 seconds you can clearly see the auto depoy command for the firetruck as well as warning lights.