bama1234

Z-Mod Help

Hi all.

I finally paid for Zmodeler2. Whoopee!! :) But now I have no idea what to do. :1046276128_motz:

1. Where is my registration code? I didn't get an email with it. I paid through PayPal

2. Once I have my code (I still have no idea where it is...) how to I use/install the code???

Any help?? :1046276372_bawling:

Zmod is not developed by a professional company that has a staff and an association with the company that permits you to pay for it as say, Amazon might have, so you must wait for your payment to be processed, authenticated by the zmod people and then you should get your code, once the fee has been deducted from your account and payment has been made to their end, contact them again regarding the fact you have failed to recieve your code.

I did, but I thought I would get a key as soon as a paid for it. What's the catch?

Put it in like this:

1) Copy this code to clipboard

2) Start ZModeler2

3) Press and hold SHIFT key on keyboard.

4) In main menu select Help->About and wait one second.

5) ZModeler will prompt "Please restart ZModeler" in it's about box.

You can release SHIFT key now.

6) Restart ZModeler2 and open Help-About box. It should now contain

your code written in background.

Put it in like this:

Did you read the agreement in the mail of Zmodeler?

You are breaking it right now

"2. You are not allowed to reproduce, publish or make available any public achieves: (i) your cop[y of Zmodeler2 or any part of it; (ii) your Registration code; (iii) any third-party imported materials (e.g. sock game models within .z3d files or any other format); (iv) Instructions for entering the code - since they are also part of protection system"

I am really sorry for being so annoying about my Zmoddeler2 program, but it has been 72 hours already and still no key, or e-mail. I sent a message to Oleg yesterday afternoon and now its today afternoon. :(

The receipt said to allow for 48 hours and it has been 3 days.

This "customer service" really sucks. :mad22: