Guest SHERIFF05

Personal MOD

Guest SHERIFF05

I will not post screenshots until i hear back from an admin, But i have re-skinned numerous cars for PERSONAL use for Marion County Florida...

I would like to post pics but not until i get express permission , Even though its for PERSONAL USE ONLY!!!

Better safe then sorry.

SHERIFF

Pics coming soon

Guest SHERIFF05
um i think you might want to put this under mod/ mod help section sounds cool.

only reason i didnt was because its not an official mod, just some pix from my own personal tweaks, figured the mod SECTION was for serious mods only...

SHERIFF

Guest SHERIFF05

:::EDIT:::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE THEY ARE!!!

----------------------------------

FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL

post-733-1238019420_thumb.jpg

MARION COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

post-733-1238019442_thumb.jpg

OCALA POLICE DEPARTMENT

post-733-1238019464_thumb.jpg

MARION COUNTY E.V.A.C. PARAMEDICS

post-733-1238019479_thumb.jpg

OCALA REGIONAL HOSPITAL E.M.S.

post-733-1238019494_thumb.jpg

ENJOY MUCH MORE ON THE WAY!!!

Guest SHERIFF05
SHERIFF05 are you using a DDS converter for repaining?

yes dds CONVERTER & paint......

Thats it! :)

FYI TO EVERYONE & ANYONE!!! - Stop sending me requests for skins - I will NOT give them out - They will not be uploaded, e-mailed - im'ed or telepathically sent to your HDD..

They are for PERSONAL use only.. - read and respect copyrights....

Thank you -

SHERIFF

I like the ambulance skins a good deal, you definately put a good bit of work into them. I can't do ambulances for lack of pictures=(

That would be why I did not go off on my own and try to do a mod from the ground up, I honestly do not know enough about EMS/FIRE to be of much use to it. Good work on the police skins too, FHP looks extremely accurate.

:::EDIT:::

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HERE THEY ARE!!!

----------------------------------

FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL

post-733-1238019420_thumb.jpg

MARION COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

post-733-1238019442_thumb.jpg

OCALA POLICE DEPARTMENT

post-733-1238019464_thumb.jpg

MARION COUNTY E.V.A.C. PARAMEDICS

post-733-1238019479_thumb.jpg

OCALA REGIONAL HOSPITAL E.M.S.

post-733-1238019494_thumb.jpg

ENJOY MUCH MORE ON THE WAY!!!

is the light bar on the 3rd fhp crown vic supposed to be realistic or did you just throw it on?

how about some orlando reskins? (:

Guest SHERIFF05
is the light bar on the 3rd fhp crown vic supposed to be realistic or did you just throw it on?

how about some orlando reskins? (:

Realistic - based on a complete LED lightbar - These are simply RE-SKINS - not new lightbars - or modified models...

Most of the units at our barracks have a lightbar looking similar to that one - but not exactly.. I got it as close as i could..

SHERIFF

PS. I had thought about Orlando - However Jacksonville or Tampa is on my next list - I just wanted to see how well i could do a city so i started small with Ocala...

Depending on FEEDBACK I might consider either of the above as a total reskin package - including ems & fire etc...

However it is a personal mod only... - I doubt it will ever be available to Public - Hoppah does not want a plain reskin package...

Guest mutualaidsupplies

Excellent Sheriff. My Uncle lives in Ocala, great job !

By the way if you need some pics of Orlando FD so you can do some reskins for OFD I have great pics. Just email me, by the way, love your FHP profile pic, I was good friends with the guy that took that picture. I have the original in my computer ;)

Guest SHERIFF05
Excellent Sheriff. My Uncle lives in Ocala, great job !

By the way if you need some pics of Orlando FD so you can do some reskins for OFD I have great pics. Just email me, by the way, love your FHP profile pic, I was good friends with the guy that took that picture. I have the original in my computer ;)

Yeah i'm yet to take my camera to work one of these days - but thats just it - Im always on days... lol - Sounds crazy but i want nights again...

Anyways - I am pretty sure we will be doing a Miami Mod of some type - It is in the works - however I am kind of in the dark so far..

Will keep you posted - I have done about 5 more units just have not posted them yet...

Glad you like

SHERIFF

Guest mutualaidsupplies

Thats correct. I was actually going to get hired with them about 12 years ago as a Safety/director in the E-One Plant, but then got hired with Polk Co Sheriff instead..Ah the good ole days. lol