Guest miticobeppe

HOPPAN?

Guest miticobeppe

hello ...... from what it is felt in turn. .hoppan and more Bravo to crare MOD for EM4… I know myself and true… percio I have of the curiosities! hoppan how many years you have? and of where you are? USA? you are much Bravo with the PC ..... from what I see ..... perol' only thing that I do not understand and if it works alone or is helped from other persons you it sapete? and then hoppan it reveals your true name to us! and you could say how much time to me puts Hoppan to make the MOD us? you would know dirmi if hoppan it is working to other MOD? if which? an other? or other!

thanks

I think he means Hoppah.

If you would have visited his profile you would have got most of your questions answered. He's 20 years old, lives in the Netherlands and is part of the LA MOD team. Team in this case meaning people help him to create the mod although, in the beginning he did a lot of the work himself.

Oh and for heavens sake: stop using the translator you are using now. It really makes no sense. Try using a better translator or an online dictionary instead.

greetz,