bama1234

NYC Private Mod

Guest [SAP]Francis
Its Xplorer, :P but no prob, glad i was able to point you in the right direction. Trust me, been there and done that(your prob), Now send me models NOW!:P

*Asskiss*

Oh :huh: Who said what? :)

Nice model by the way.

I need to know if this looks 100% accurate and if not what changes need to be made.

Well if your looking for it to be totally acurate on thing I have noticed with most models is the wheel wells are to tall. I cant tell if thats the case here or not but just throwing it out there.

1. nice but taxi's have a number on back?

2. why is mist a "taxi" and "02 Police" and "03 Fire dept"?

1. Because this city's taxies have numbers on the back

2. because I am not giving out the name of the city yet :) They are blurred because they have the initials of the city name on them. In example: NY,LA,MI, etc.

1. Because this city's taxies have numbers on the back

2. because I am not giving out the name of the city yet :) They are blurred because they have the initials of the city name on them. In example: NY,LA,MI, etc.

1. because this virtual NY mod have taxi with numbers on the back?

2. ok

No, NYC taxis dont have numbers on the back. This is a different project, the name of which I will not tell yet. It's posted in the NYC Private Mod topic becuase I didnt want to start a new topic just yet. I will eventually though.

Thanks guys. I'm going to give a hint on the city this project takes place in, so lets see if you can guess it:

This city's bay was named "Chrysopylae", or more widely known as "_________ Gate" because it resembled Istanbul's Golden Horn.