bama1234

NYC Private Mod

I love your cab (model) :wub::D What will be this vehicle?

Again exellent work.

I can't wait for the video :P

RescueMe

He said an ambulance :12:

Guest RescueMe
is that a push bar on the front of the fdny firetruck in your profile photo?

I don't know :D I'm not competent in this. (but I like this vehicle)

towerladder3libertystat.jpg

@bama1234

Sry for the spam. I'm backing to the topic next time.

RescueMe

I finished the medic car but when I try to bring up the game, it asks for the "activation key". I've activated the game twice cause it KEEPS ASKING for it even after its activated and now it says "this key has been used more than the allowed times" or something. Got the game from Direct2Drive. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! :1046276128_motz:

Please help, now I cannot start the game or editor. :1046276372_bawling:

wait dose it say " the required security module can not be activated the program can not be played" or somthing like that if so i know how to fix it

Guest RescueMe
I finished the medic car but when I try to bring up the game, it asks for the "activation key". I've activated the game twice cause it KEEPS ASKING for it even after its activated and now it says "this key has been used more than the allowed times" or something. Got the game from Direct2Drive. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! :1046276128_motz:

Please help, now I cannot start the game or editor. :1046276372_bawling:

My advice is to reinstall (uninstall/install) all game and then use ccleaner and try again. (or find other activasion key or some crack, my em4 is cracked and it don't need from other activasion when is installing)

Sry for my bad grammar.

RescueMe

My advice is to reinstall (uninstall/install) all game and then use ccleaner and try again. (or find other activasion key or some crack, my em4 is cracked and it don't need from other activasion when is installing)

Sry for my bad grammar.

RescueMe

Well I could get a crack but I would rather it be 100% legal. And I'll try reinstalling but it's the key, not the game.

Guest RescueMe
Well I could get a crack but I would rather it be 100% legal. And I'll try reinstalling but it's the key, not the game.

Legal or illegal... You want something, find the way. However, now the game is saying to you that your activasion key is using and you can't activated, right? So some things are happend there. And when you uninstall and clean your sistem next time you will use again your key with no problems (i think).

RescueMe

Guest tonyeng42ine

Hey Rescue Me, glad you like that ladder you have a picture of.. I work for that department and that was my old ladder company, Engine 9 Ladder 3 Battalion 2

-Tony

Guest RescueMe
On the batalion chief car, there is a light bar in the back (if u can) add it.

keep up the good work

:12: LUV DA MOD

Here are some pics :)

3032042853_1f7ffdbf29.jpg

ah the all so sexy Highway bars..... love those things. in heavy traffic it's accually two bars in one and each raises at a different pivot point making a goal post looking thing.....

sry my spelling sucks......