Newfoundking

Emergency Image Wars

ok here is mine you might reconize it from the em3 la mod so here it is the red cross humer (with a cool backround recent too) anyway here it is.

That's not a militairy vehicle. You are supposed to post pictures of militaire emergency vehicles in this round

Hmm, what shall this round be... I'll choose soon, actually no, right now, military emergency veh(Military police, ambos etc.) first one to post get to choose starting picture!
Edited by pyrothijs

Guest Sir Stan

So it's volunteers still?

Anyway..

rescue_pointeclaire28_4_2.jpg

(Yes, the rescue workers in that area are volunteer firefighters)

It may not be just as wide as the hummer, but it's longer, taller, and you could fit more stuff in it.

Point, West :)

If you read what he said at the start, he said military vehicles and volunteer stuff like red cross. And, as you can see the tank is clearly a military vehicle AND a red cross truck.

You're getting two of the catagories mixed up.

It doesn't matter, two East, Austin Tx. and Montreal both west, now for the military ones... lets do those, Kay?

you know Military only, Police Fire and ambos

mmmmkay

35_06_8---Green-Goddess-Fire-Engine.jpg

I want one of these. :D

Bedford RLHZ Self Propelled Pump (AKA, the green goddess). Built between 1953 and 56 and is four-wheeled drive (which is good apparently). First made in huge bulk because the government feared that a soviet nuclear attack would cause such large fires that the regular fire brigade would be overwhelmed.

They were used by the armed services during the fire strikes most notably in '77 and 2002. The one in the picture has been modified as it clearly features a blue light.

Well it doesn't matter, east hasn't posted a picture so it ends now West won, for lack of post by East, the score is 5-4 I think, correct me if I am wrong...

Hm next category is ... lets see... Um, how about training academy vehicles only! has to be used for training only

um picture a blue crown vic with a strobe bar all blue lights of course... top that

This is from Fairfax county something or other... it is for the Training academy, so its good, who wants to post first?

Edited by Newfoundking

Well it doesn't matter, east hasn't posted a picture so it ends now West won, for lack of post by East, the score is 5-4 I think, correct me if I am wrong...

Hm next category is ... lets see... Um, how about training academy vehicles only! has to be used for training only

um picture a blue crown vic with a strobe bar all blue lights of course... top that

This is from Fairfax county something or other... it is for the Training academy, so its good, who wants to post first?

Well I immediatly thought nobody could top this one (or these ones):

1093_fullimage_1202745551390-03_materieel.jpg

It's from a computer program used to train people in command of a fire engine or station (lieutenants, captains, chiefs, etc.)

But I thought probably only real vehicles count, so I decided to go with this one:

nibra_948_03.jpg

It's from the Dutch training institution for Fire Officers or NIFV/Nibra (training chiefs and up), used for training only.

Edited by pyrothijs

that prog seemed cool

Here are two pages with some more screens. The pages are in Dutch, but the screens (top and bottom of the page) speak for themselves I think. It is a very expensive program. Using it for one year costs 14.000 euros! It's a complete 3D environnement where you can walk using a joystick and give commands that your personnel will execute.

http://www.nifv.nl/web/show/id=122269

http://www.nifv.nl/web/show/id=117269

greetz,

Edited by pyrothijs

here is mine and it goes along with the training theme

This is like what was in pyrothijs picture but you can actually experince it for free ( remember this is used for training of departments but has no units in it i just thought it is fun) back on topic here is the link just click on the 10 minute trial you can play as the fire chief, police chief, hazmat chief,or ems chief ok now this is the link

http://ics.visualpurple.com/

and this is the pic

http://www.norfolkfireservice.gov.uk/uploa...es/dvtlarge.gif

This is a dual role vehicle which is used primarily for the training of drivers to obtain their Large Goods Vehicle (LGV) licence and Advanced/Response driving tuition to qualify as Emergency Fire Appliance Drivers (EFAD). This vehicle may also be used to provide extra equipment to large scale operational incidents, it has seating for 4 crew members plus driver and a load carrying capability with tail lift and curtain sides for easy loading/unloading.

The vehicle is equipped with CCTV recording facilities to enable playback for teaching/de-briefing of drivers. This involves the positioning of 5 cameras looking forward, backward, down both sides and recording the driver. It also records the speed, use of brakes, indicators, response lighting and sound.

This Vehicle is based at Bowthorpe Training & Development Centre

Beat that no just kidding yours was cool too :P

pass

Well since no one has responded yet I'd thought I'd give it a try again.

e-one_schiphol.jpg

It's a E-One crashtender used by the Fire Department of Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It isn't used for training only. It is also used for extinghuising airplane fires (well it's been a while since they had one, so they really train more then they use it for fire fighting).

greetz,

Well on the account they dont have fires often.. I'll let it slide :P

now I am not sure that this can be bet, clearly WEST is unable to beat the airport training truck.,.

O BTW incase you haven't clued in I have lifted time restraints, because so many rounds ended to early IMO...

West, beat that!

Apparently West loses, Tieing it up

Time for a sudden death round... After the first post, each poster has 12 hours (each side)to beat it, if they don't they lose round two... Lets roll

The category is COUNTY vehicles... or the equivalent to a county vehicle...

Like LASD or LACC

ETC

you can choose the stating vehicle,whoever gets here first

GO!