Guest Lilfirefighterbailey

Racism on Multiplayer

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if anyone else get's it but whenever i go into a DE Server or any one other than English or US,i get kicked and it was worse today.

I went into an DE Server, and they asked me if i was German, i said no and he replied "Then go suck somewhere else you english noob" What was that for. Emergency need to do something because i have never been treated like that before. Anyone else get it?

Regards

Lilfirefighterbailey

Much friendly a year ago... Honestly they might be yelling at the noob kids in the US... Like the noob kids we get on the forums... Like the one who can't use the forums and posting in wrong areas of the forums.... etc.

I think its because more older people play Emergency Games and that we don't want to play with kids who goof off in games or wants to cheat? Plus alot of Germans are trying to beat each other scores that they want to play with experts on hard mode...

Lastly multiplayer isn't design friendly for quick games, meeting people to chat with in a main lobby, and no translater software....

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if anyone else get's it but whenever i go into a DE Server or any one other than English or US,i get kicked and it was worse today.

I went into an DE Server, and they asked me if i was German, i said no and he replied "Then go suck somewhere else you english noob" What was that for. Emergency need to do something because i have never been treated like that before. Anyone else get it?

Regards

Lilfirefighterbailey

1. That not racism.

2. Maybe they did not want to play with some one that can not speach or type there native language.

For all you no maybe they talk on the phone when playing.

Did you speak german when you enter there server? I mean DE server you should speak German. After all it every arrgont to go to some else house and expect them to speak in your language.

1. That not racism.

2. Maybe they did not want to play with some one that can not speach or type there native language.

For all you no maybe they talk on the phone when playing.

Did you speak german when you enter there server? I mean DE server you should speak German. After all it every arrgont to go to some else house and expect them to speak in your language.

Oh, yeah?

So, can you explain me why do they swear at us?

Well the fact the the words "You English" have been used clearly states it is against English and if they didn't want to play with English people, they can atleast say it in a politer manner like "Oh sorry but i would like to play with German players only" What kind of world do we live in where people don't wanna play with people because they are not of their country. It's pothetic i think.

Strange point mate, I ran Day of Defeat and Day of Defeat Source servers for long time, do you think anyone from Sweden Russia or Germany talked English? Nope...

Anf I think it's a form of racism yes, if someone, noob or not connects and says he talks German and says hes from the US or whatever, I bet he gets kicked... That's mentality of them :)

Stan's right. You can go onto any counter strike server or day of defeat server and have many nationalities talking. I constantly play on a French server and they don't care. They know i'm British and we get along fine. Only trouble is, I can't understand them. So they have to type and keep it simple so I can reply to them :P

I think its because more older people play Emergency Games and that we don't want to play with kids who goof off in games or wants to cheat?

How can they define you as a kid? That's only given if you use a microphone, but typing? How the hell would they know I'm 16? And i'm not aware that it was possible to cheat online, unless it's hacks, but who's sad enough to hack on EM4?

Plus alot of Germans are trying to beat each other scores that they want to play with experts on hard mode...

So....I'm not an expert because I don't speak German? Oh! of course! I forgot: Germans are the elite gamers, France are the ones who surrender in every war, and the British speak very posh and what not, and ride horses while wearing spiffing red coats. /sterotyping.

It's also very arrogant to simply kick and ban players who are not German, or German isn't their native language.

No wonder countries don't get along if their citizens don't think much of their neighbours...

Hi guys,

Regards

Lilfirefighterbailey

1) That isn't racism

2) There obviously children if they feel compelled to call you a noob. That is a very childish thing to say, which is why i'm wondering why you felt so offended from it. Trust me, they were obviously children if they called you a noob haha.

1) That isn't racism

2) There obviously children if they feel compelled to call you a noob. That is a very childish thing to say, which is why i'm wondering why you felt so offended from it. Trust me, they were obviously children if they called you a noob haha.

Yea i suppose your right, perhaps it was a little worked up. I just get alittle bit tired of getting excited to join a game and thn get called that lol.

Regards

Lilfirefighterbailey

I often go onto german servers, and to be honest, if u want to get along, try to convince them you speak their language. if not great, then learn some useful ingame phrases. i always play with a german and polish dictionary next to me

Guest seanny

actually racism is treating people unfair because of race, religion skin color or sex

true but it can be bad what people do to people who do not speak their native language. :popcorn:

It was better if all of players on multiplayer shud know how to speack english

Cmon its the Universal language,i guess every one know how to say i want to be fire or medics,I guess every highschool or something have a discipline called English...

It was better if all of players on multiplayer shud know how to speack english

Cmon its the Universal language,i guess every one know how to say i want to be fire or medics,I guess every highschool or something have a discipline called English...

Well hopefully due to the larger scale release we may have a larger group of people to play with, fingers crossed behaviour like this becomes water under the bridge.

First of all, I think that's not racism. And I am 99% sure the server name said German/Detuche only! Everyone should read the server name before joining. See if it's for English or Detuche or other language. DO NOT JOIN A SERVER THAT SAYS "GERMAN ONLY" IF YOU ARE NOT GERMAN! I often host server and I always write in "English | PRO" and i expect everyone to read it. But, they don't so Detuch people and noobs keep joining. If you speak english and someone that doesn't speak english plays with you, it would be really hard to communicate. And they sweared beacause you didn't read the server name!

Conclusion: READ THE SERVER NAME FIRST!

Guest Pohjoismaa

Hi guys,

Regards

Lilfirefighterbailey

Yep, thats why i've learned some basic EM4 german language, like "Kann ich bin polthw" (Can i be police and thc) etc.. So they wont kick me ;D

I often go onto german servers, and to be honest, if u want to get along, try to convince them you speak their language. if not great, then learn some useful ingame phrases. i always play with a german and polish dictionary next to me

its a point, but german people can also learn some englisch so they can play with them. but they like to play only with german because they can only speak german.

thats why when am host I say no German, ore eng speaking people.