Guest Lilfirefighterbailey

Racism on Multiplayer

"1. That not racism."

Yes it is. Racism is discrimination against a classification of people, and english people are a classification of people. I have experienced this too. It's one of the troubles with unmanaged servers - Abuse. It would be a different story if the market for games like this was larger. (For example, The racing games market is large, thus EA put report features in their online games)

This topic is old and dead. Germans kicking an english only player out of their server is not racism... Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. IF they said you're too dumb to play because you're american, thenthat's racism. IF they said no because you couldn't communicate with them, which is vital in this game, then that's understandable, and expected. You wouldn't play a game with someone if they only typed in chinese.

Topic now closed

This topic is old and dead. Germans kicking an english only player out of their server is not racism... Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. IF they said you're too dumb to play because you're american, thenthat's racism. IF they said no because you couldn't communicate with them, which is vital in this game, then that's understandable, and expected. You wouldn't play a game with someone if they only typed in chinese.

Topic now closed

Myself personally, I wouldnt play with a CANADIAN! especially those damned Newfoundlanders... thinking they better than everyone else... pfft :1046275767_ugly: