w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

Guest lord_bonev

You are amazing my friend w00d. You make me to feel very good with your project if i can say that :) Keep doing this when you have free time and don't worry of realese dates or time. We are patience for good things :P

I played the map just some hour ago and I noticed that the amount of emegrecy calls was very low. I even had to wait a couple of minutes before there happend something. Is this a something of the map itself or just emergency 4?

This is a common question,you should really search the forums and you will find the answers,and how to change stuff,but as most of us like to help go here http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4132 and this will explain how to change stuff,this will help,so have fun

When the ambulance crew gets out of the ambulance, they sit there and don't go in the hospital after a call.

I have actually had an ambulance (just 1 als ambu) sit at the hospital for like 10 minutes and the crew never went inside, this is a common problem for me. The ambulance and ems car cant get down the street where PD is to go to the villas section they get to a point and keep turning around and going back and forth. The haz/mat unit problem previously noted, I think the problem there may just be that there isn't proper room for the vehicle to make the turn i have notice sometimes the engine from that station has to back into the bay. also when you have an MVC on the high way when you send units back to the fire station or the hospital that construction site makes the emergency vehicles take for ever to get past causing major traffic backups. And those damned pigeons they block the road all the time i have to send patrol over to shoot them so my units can pass. I love this Map please don't get me wrong it is fantastic but i reinstalled 1.7 cause those bugs drove me nutz!

I don't know if there has been a fix for this, but for those of you who have problems with the PD cars not going directly to the scene from the PD immediately, I have found a possible solution.

I wondered around w00d's map on the editor and noticed the streets weren't connected. I went and connected the streets to the PD and the one that goes in and out of the hospital. When playing the game after the editting was done, I noticed that the police vehicles were able to go directly to the scene from the PD. Also, load/unload time for the ambulances were reduced dramatically. Also, I narrowed the street path a good bit for the hospital, but I don't know if that was a part of the solution.