w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

[nl] bug: in de muur rond om het ziekenhuis ligt links achter een gewonden vrouw onder de muur.

[en] bug: in the wall around the hospital lay a wounded female under the wall

i have had that task, but i managed to move her with a stretcher (use the camhack, cant remember if that was a help for me) :)

[nl] bug: in de muur rond om het ziekenhuis ligt links achter een gewonden vrouw onder de muur.

[en] bug: in the wall around the hospital lay a wounded female under the wall

I had that,but you can still treat and remove the victim,so it not too much of a problem,the other bug is suicide in river,u can hear her but not see her,quite funny hearing the moaning,but then this victim was a child of the invisible man....lol

idont know how to install is :1046275873_shakehead:

I downloaded Normal, en floor, like it says!

i extracted them, and then i put the files into the lamod1.7 map,

but then i just get the whole map in the system, but them I basicly still got the same!

Can some one please just tell me small step by step?

because it just doesn't make sence

sorry for the probs

Conor

idont know how to install is :1046275873_shakehead:

I downloaded Normal, en floor, like it says!

i extracted them, and then i put the files into the lamod1.7 map,

but then i just get the whole map in the system, but them I basicly still got the same!

Can some one please just tell me small step by step?

because it just doesn't make sence

sorry for the probs

Conor

when you extract the files you drop them into C/programFiles/sixteen tons entertainments or wizardworks,depends on if you got EM4 or 911 first responder/EM4 or 911/Mods/LaMod 1.7

you dont open the maps folder at all,when u drop the folders into LaMod it over writes the files for you

My target llocation for the files is C/ProgramFiles/Sixteentons Entertainment/EM4/Mods/LaMod 1.7

when you extract the files you drop them into C/programFiles/sixteen tons entertainments or wizardworks,depends on if you got EM4 or 911 first responder/EM4 or 911/Mods/LaMod 1.7

you dont open the maps folder at all,when u drop the folders into LaMod it over writes the files for you

My target llocation for the files is C/ProgramFiles/Sixteentons Entertainment/EM4/Mods/LaMod 1.7

oke I'll try that, thanks :1046275747_biggthumpup:

*******New Update******

As I allready mentioned earlier, there won't be a 1.3 update of this map.. Why? Well this map is just a modified campaign map and that is bothering me. Itsn't really mine and the map isn't perfect. The highway is causing alot of problem, just like the little river trough the city.

I have been working the last 2 or 3 weeks on something different. And it's going to take alot of time to finish but making a brand new map just takes time. Yeah you read it good, a brand new, well almost brand new, map. The map is new, no doubt about that, but I used parts of mission maps to speed up the proces. A combined 4 mission maps into one. It wasn't that easy as it sound, you just can't add the maps together, the streets won't fit and the city parts just don't look nice then.

The current status of the map is that I almost finished with adding all the nessary streets etc (the underground / floor) and added almost all the models (building, streetlight, trafficlights, road sign, trees etc. except civils, cars and events)

How does the map look like? Well there is no harbor and no airport. There is a larger trainstation, a big city, a small village contected to it, a "highway/B-road", bit of industry in the map, some forests, a park, o and a lake.

I choosed not to add a harbor or airpot because of the amount of space that it takes compared with the amount of events that can happen. If you look at new freeplay map 1.x , there are almost no events at the airport or at the harbor (do not confuse the industry part of the harbor with the actual harbor)

So the main focus of this map will be citylife.

I really don't know when it's finished, so plz don't ask for it

More info will follow ;)

A little preview:

sneakpreviewgu0.png

w00d: You're a great modder, and I really appreciate your work. Keep up the good work, I enjoy playing the new freeplay map, I've been playing it since I got hold of it. Gonna test v1.2 now! :)

Looking forward to the new map you're making, but don't stress it so much that you'll get tired and bored of the whole modding process.

Keep it up! :12:

Very nice looking map,i can almost think of a certain event,like a nice big forest fire...lol,anyways keep up the good work,and the other map ok,the freeway accidents are good,and i think your right about airport and harbour,good on ya,i look forward to the release,but take your time,we can all wait,as we know it takes time to do these things :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Very good news for one very good day :) Exsellent w00d, you are number 1 in this.

Yes thats a great news but i think we need some high rise building in that citylife map. Is that possible...

Map is really great now but thats my suggestion.

From that picture it looks like a quarter of the map. The map size sure sucks in the game...

Even with the max size of the underground... It sure takes alot of time to paint it.

Is that a different texture pack? Or Hoppah didn't submit the whole pack for download?

w00d, just spotted two road striping errors that you might want to fix.

The white stripes circled need to be deleted.

Ehh, just wait untill the map is released. Trust me, that striped there are totaly correct.

From that picture it looks like a quarter of the map. The map size sure sucks in the game...

Ehh this isn't the hole map dude. only about 1/4 or less, so plz keep your comments to your self if you don't know where you talking about.

Even with the max size of the underground... It sure takes alot of time to paint it.

Is that a different texture pack? Or Hoppah didn't submit the whole pack for download?

Yes it indeed takes a lot of time to paint it, and no not a different texture pack. I made a lot of parts myself. Are you jealous or something??? Looks like you are only flaming on the map..

Guest lord_bonev
Nice development... now if I only could give you a cookie.

I agree with you on the functionality on adding a harbour or an airport. You could still have plane crashes anyway, if you could script it properly.

Good idea :)

Nice development... now if I only could give you a cookie.

I agree with you on the functionality on adding a harbour or an airport. You could still have plane crashes anyway, if you could script it properly.

We will see if it will fit in the map. But accidents are the last thing that I am going to do. But I am making slow progress. (And I can tell you that it is possible, done it before)