w00d

Submod: New Freeplay map v1.2 Released!

oka now im on the right way.

I now got the file "newfreeplay - eft"

what to do now?

well let's quote myself again:

Download links below the instructions. Read the instructions first!!! I made them with a reason.

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and unpack the New_Freeplay_Floor.zip file. (25mb's! large) (You have downloaded it now. So now unpack and continue following the staps )2. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder.

3. This is a universal file, so it's for both versions and won't replace any file.

Guest Patrick DK
well let's quote myself again:

Download links below the instructions. Read the instructions first!!! I made them with a reason.

Installation Instructions:

1. Download and unpack the New_Freeplay_Floor.zip file. (25mb's! large) (You have downloaded it now. So now unpack and continue following the staps )2. Move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder.

3. This is a universal file, so it's for both versions and won't replace any file.

i does'nt understand how to "move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder." means :s

i does'nt understand how to "move the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' to your Emergency 4/Mods folder." means :s

Copy the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' from the current location (meaning the folder in which you unzipped it) and paste it into the folder C:\....\Emergency 4\mods. The same folder as where you installed the original LA MOD 1.7

Guest Patrick DK

ok.. now i've downloaded both files and they have been moved into my mods.. but shall i have the them seperated in the map 'Los Angeles mod v1.7' or all of the 3 files from the maps in one?

ok.. now i've downloaded both files and they have been moved into my mods.. but shall i have the them seperated in the map 'Los Angeles mod v1.7' or all of the 3 files from the maps in one?

If you open the EM4 folder you'll see two folders: DATA and MODS. Open the MODS folder.

NOW open the 'Los Angeles mod v1.7' folder. Inside this folder you'll see another folder called MAPS (with or without caps doesn't mater). If you open that folder at least three files need to be there:

-newfreepley.eft

-freeplay.e4m

-freeplay.dds

Guest Patrick DK
Copy the folder 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' from the current location (meaning the folder in which you unzipped it) and paste it into the folder C:\....\Emergency 4\mods. The same folder as where you installed the original LA MOD 1.7

ok. now i have pasted the 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' into the Original LA MOD 1.7 (the modification) folder,, but how do i know get it into the game??

ok. now i have pasted the 'Los Angeles Mod v1.7' into the Original LA MOD 1.7 (the modification) folder,, but how do i know get it into the game??

if all the three files I mentioned are in the maps folder then it will be in the game automaticly next time you start the mod.

Simple trial and error start game and load the mod.

Guest Patrick DK
if all the three files I mentioned are in the maps folder then it will be in the game automaticly next time you start the mod.

Simple trial and error start game and load the mod.

but well i figure out that i now does'nt have the old texture of La mod 1.7 anylonger, anywhere?

Guest Patrick DK
but well i figure out that i now does'nt have the old texture of La mod 1.7 anylonger, anywhere?

but no its not working there is still something wrong?

i send you a picture of my PC so you maybe can se the problem

I'm not sure if the old floor texture has been deleted or overwritten. But the game just loads the new floor texture when you start it now. Maybe w00d can answer your question.

If you want to have the old texture back you can always download the original LA mod again, remove the LA mod you adapted and install the original mod again.

Guest Patrick DK
I'm not sure if the old floor texture has been deleted or overwritten. But the game just loads the new floor texture when you start it now. Maybe w00d can answer your question.

If you want to have the old texture back you can always download the original LA mod again, remove the LA mod you adapted and install the original mod again.

Is this right?

post-2909-1225922592.jpg

Is this right?

What the hell..

First question, do you have LAMOD1.7 working? > if not, get that fixed first

2e: what is the location of your emergency4 or 911:FR installation > should be something like c:\program files\emergency4

Now you copied the files back into the .zip folder :s.

woot woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

But it's going to take alot of time, but yeah it will be worth it. (I think)

Guest Patrick DK
What the hell..

First question, do you have LAMOD1.7 working? > if not, get that fixed first

2e: what is the location of your emergency4 or 911:FR installation > should be something like c:\program files\emergency4

Now you copied the files back into the .zip folder :s.

But it's going to take alot of time, but yeah it will be worth it. (I think)

I got the original LA MOD 1.7 yes.

But i cant find out whats wrong.

what do you exactly want me to do now?

I got the original LA MOD 1.7 yes.

But i cant find out whats wrong.

what do you exactly want me to do now?

First question, do you have LAMOD1.7 working? > yes or no

Guest Patrick DK
First question, do you have LAMOD1.7 working? > yes or no

Yes i have

it is located in C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders

Yes i have

it is located in C:\Program Files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders

ok,

You have allready downloaded the nessary files, unpack the files (the 2 .zip files) at for example your desktop. Then you have 3 files at the location where you unzipped the 2 zip files. newfreeplay.eft, freeplay.e4m, freeplay.dds.

Well they are located in Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps of the zip file. So if you unpack the zip file you get a folder Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps and in that folder are the 3 ealier mentioned files.

Copy these files to

c:\program files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps and say yes if you need to overwrite one or two files.

Then start 911:FR, load the mod and start a new endless game.

And no offence, but I you can't get it working now, maybe you can ask someone, in your family or a friend, with a bit more pc experience to help you? We can't make it more clear then this...

Guest Patrick DK
ok,

You have allready downloaded the nessary files, unpack the files (the 2 .zip files) at for example your desktop. Then you have 3 files at the location where you unzipped the 2 zip files. newfreeplay.eft, freeplay.e4m, freeplay.dds.

Copy these files to

c:\program files\WizardWorks\911 - First Responders\Mods\mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.7\maps and say yes if you need to overwrite one or two files.

Then start 911:FR, load the mod and start a new endless game.

dont understand your suggestion can you explane a little more one by one:s

dont understand your suggestion can you explane a little more one by one:s

Try it again, I changed a few lines..

And no offence, but I you can't get it working now, maybe you can ask someone, in your family or a friend, with a bit more pc experience to help you? We can't make it more clear then this...

Guest Patrick DK
Try it again, I changed a few lines..

no.. oki i try understand. but you want me to paste or move which 2 files?

no.. oki i try understand. but you want me to paste or move which 2 files?

Sorry but I give up, I go the bed now. I have to work tomorrow. Maybe someone else can explain it even better then I.

But plz dude, aks your parents or a friend to help you with this.

Guest Patrick DK
Sorry but I give up, I go the bed now. I have to work tomorrow. Maybe someone else can explain it even better then I.

But plz dude, aks your parents or a friend to help you with this.

no no no i appreciate your help man..

i have the files just help me with them please??