Commander Rasseru

The Official Tokyo Mod Topic! 東京MOD!

But anyway, I would love to hear a new soundtrack but watch out for copy rights!

I would love to hear new music too! I get really tired with the EM4 music. And yeah, watch out for copy rights! *Eyes turn big and gives a puppy face* They are very, very meanies.

Let me guess...Spam?

Hello about the music have you ever heard of a band called "Teriyaki Boyz" they are japanese, heres one of their videos.

Oh god no.. no. ... just... no. I got tired of this band really fast when every idiot on youtube had to use the same song over and over just because they saw Drift.. no offense. Besides, Some mods are having issues with copyrighted music at the moment.

Guest cody7799
Their are two different divisions.

Riot Police

Are officers who uses riot gear and do not carry any firearms.

Special Assault Team

They are like Swat or GSG 9... But more of a military counterpart. National Police Agency have them based at major Airports in Japan.

Pardon my interruptions for this matter, but I was under the assumption that the SAT was under the authority of the Metropolitan Police Department as their personal assault unit. While I believe they would be stationed at airports, I didn't think they were under the employ of the NPA. Also, if you still need a reference site for Japanese police vehicles, I can have one in just a few moments. PM me if you want it.

Hello about the music have you ever heard of a band called "Teriyaki Boyz" they are japanese, heres one of their videos.

You crazy boy! I'm only adding BGM music with no vocal singing. I can't play game with that music playing in background.

Pardon my interruptions for this matter, but I was under the assumption that the SAT was under the authority of the Metropolitan Police Department as their personal assault unit. While I believe they would be stationed at airports, I didn't think they were under the employ of the NPA. Also, if you still need a reference site for Japanese police vehicles, I can have one in just a few moments. PM me if you want it.

I would read about the wiki of SAT. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Assault_Team

I keep every thing real to each departments duties.

Looking good. Is this still in progress or no because I see posts in other threads in this section but not here...

Progress is slow and halt again. :(

I can't always help it.... When Members are not helping because of many things are going bad, life problems, or whatever.

I'm always here and wanting to do work for the mod.

Progress is slow and halt again. :(

I can't always help it.... When Members are not helping because of many things are going bad, life problems, or whatever.

I'm always here and wanting to do work for the mod.

I wish I could help, but theres nothing I can really do :(

Wish it would be, I am very interested in the mod still and frankly having learned a good deal about the Japanese culture from learning how to speak Japanese to becoming an accomplished student of kendo, this is just a really great idea and would love to see it finished, (although the odds are against it) :1046276372_bawling: NANDESKA!?!?