Commander Rasseru

The Official Tokyo Mod Topic! 東京MOD!

Hello Commander Rasseru, i was wondering is there going to be any sort of beta for Tokyo mod? thanks

I say its a maybe and the staff would be mostly testing it. Only major helpers of the project would test it first.

hey commander Rasseru that helicopter in your tag at the bottem in my oppinion looks very similar to the USCG chopper in my oppinion.

That is the Dauphin II :)

Same as the USCG. Tokyo Fire Department's Rescuers use it as the main Rescue Copter.

That helicopter is sick! I never knew helicopters could do that.

That because not many Helicopters Pilots taxi on the runways. Some nations have taxi rules for helicopter at Airports and Heliport. It because of Air Traffic and Safety rules.

This what makes Tokyo Mod great! The Fire Departments has their own Helicopter. :D

I like to make an Dauphin II for the Mod.

Guest actiondude

Hey, that is cool i like that car. i listen to the links for the sirens they sound insane much better thank uk sirens. wat is japan like? cheers :rolleyes:

Hey, that is cool i like that car. i listen to the links for the sirens they sound insane much better thank uk sirens. wat is japan like? cheers :rolleyes:

I have to make a new sirens files for unit. They are hard to find good ones. It because of strict Laws or hard to record them.

Japan is so strict with things that Hand cuffs can not be film on camera.

Sirens are old style in Japan.

oh cool. what sort of stuff will the freeplay map have?

The first freeplay map will almost be the same as the game. But edit the looks to be more Japanese. We going to add Police Station, Hospital, Fire Station and a City Works Station. The Stations won't be in the same place.

Later We will add two freeplay maps that's base off one of the 23 wards in Tokyo. Making it the same for real is a question still.

Hopefully we will have more events in these freeplays.

Guest NPD-Traffic

i can help you out on audio if you need a hand just hit me up it would be a my pleasure to lend a hand on the sirens, guns shots and any other Fx or audio files needed :)

i can help you out on audio if you need a hand just hit me up it would be a my pleasure to lend a hand on the sirens, guns shots and any other Fx or audio files needed :)

If you think Japan uses the same sirens and gun sounds as America? Well you would be wrong on many things.

Please hint me more on what you can help in the "Tokyo Mod" Staffing...