Commander Rasseru

The Official Tokyo Mod Topic! 東京MOD!

I'm not sure if these will help or not but here are some sirens. Two of them were modified from Midnight Club 2 (by me) and the other one may have been modified, but I don't remember where I got it from. Either way, enjoy!

At one time I was thinking of using sirens from Midnight Club 2. Then I created one off of Youtube videos... Wasn't that really good. :(

Then TeamNamami gave me a website with great sounding sirens. I have to look at that website again.

Thanks for looking for these... Can't say if I will use them or not.

Cool! Hey BTW, do you know what the website is? I have been looking for Japanese sirens for ages. Thanks

Sorry, I think I erased the address by mistake.

Maybe Commander Rasseru still has it, but I will try to recover it by myself and let you know.

When it will be relased???? :)

thank's

Asking relase dates of mod is a big NO in this forum.

Since you seem new to here so I will tell this gently, but some people get really annoyed

or pissed off by this "When~?" questions. Becareful! ;)

(This mod is still under construction and looking for help)

Here a new Model for Tokyo Mod! Thanks to em4fun.

TokyoMAM.jpg

Its an basic model of one out of three Tokyo Fire Department Ambulance in the Mod.

I'm going to work on the Ambulance's skin and the model will be update to have little more details.

We might be going slow now... But we are catching up to speed. :)

Guest razor95

Hey, if possible could you add sniper who can shoot from the police chopper? Or like a gunner chopper with Police officers with LMGs?

Would be cool and may be impossible... But I think I'm not the only one who would like this

Hey guys, just wondering how the mod is coming along and if you need any help or not.

Well, I have been working on a few map's undergrounds for Tokyo Mod... It about 10 undergrounds now I'm working on. I have been working on a Tokyo Police Station for the game. But I been doing it in Google SketchUp and would need help to transfer it to zmodeller. Most of my Building models need to be transfer.

Also I been working with em4fun in updating details with the Ambulance Model. I will be doing the Ambulance's Skin. I need to know what I need to do in zmodeller to add the skin images to the model.

TeamNamami our Japanese Staff Support is currently been busy to help with the mod. He say it will be months till he can help with the Mod again.

We are always open for help with the Mod. I just ask people to PM me and ask what they can do? Or say what they could do for the Mod?

Hey, if possible could you add sniper who can shoot from the police chopper? Or like a gunner chopper with Police officers with LMGs?

Would be cool and may be impossible... But I think I'm not the only one who would like this

Wait this is Tokyo..... Not GTA 4 Liberty City... I won't add any thing to the Mod that's not real. Show me a picture of that being real... Then I maybe would take the time to try to add it.

Well razor95, you seem to miss understand.

Like Commander Rasseru said earlier, we are not making an action movie thing.

We are tring to create a mod based on real Tokyo, Japan style.

Unfortunately, gun uses are strictly limited in Japan, and we don't have these kind

of fancy on-board snipers or gun choppers. Are they Japanese? Is this a helicopter

from Japanese authourity?

Please read more carefully from next time.

But this reminds me about SAT officers... It had to find videos and pictures of them training or helping in a big crime event. Then the Japanese News Media seems to mistake SAT as the Riot Squad. I would need help to finding SAT pictures.

Wiki was alright with the info it has. Japanese law enforcement can be very secret at times.

Who wants to make or let us use any of weapon of these weapons for SAT?

Assault Rifles

* M4 Carbine

* Howa Type 89

Submachine Guns

* Heckler & Koch MP5

o MP5A4

o MP5A5

o MP5SD4

o MP5SD6

o MP5-J

Sniper Rifles

* Heckler & Koch PSG1