lk11

looking for moder

i was wondering if any moder would be able to create one for me i would be able to supply pictures movies sounds to help with what i would like it to resemble. im not lazy i just work alot me the taunton fd would realy apreciate it. so plz if any bodys intersted plz contzct me at whaleykris@aol.com thank you veary much

Modding is broken do own into a few categories, some of which are not too hard to do on your own, my suggestion is to try to do what you can FIRST before you ask someone else to do all the work for you.... Most modders have other things they would prefer to do that they've opted for their own reasons to pursue..

Modding Categories:

Scripting (very hard)

3D Models (intermediate) depending on complexity

UV Mapping (intermediate) again depending on model complexity

Textures (easy/intermediate) depending on how realistic you want them to be

building prototypes (easy) just a matter of putting everything in, not too difficult

Start experimenting and see if you can do anything yourself because most people do not want to put in a ton of effort with someone who doesnt seem like they are willing to try anything themselves. Modding isnt programming, scripting is the closest to programming, thus why it is the hardest of the items I listed.

i was wondering if any moder would be able to create one for me i would be able to supply pictures movies sounds to help with what i would like it to resemble. it mite sound like im lazy but im not im just not per say a programer. so plz if any bodys intersted plz contzct me at whaleykris@aol.com thank you veary much

hey, if your interested, pm me.

i was wondering if any moder would be able to create one for me i would be able to supply pictures movies sounds to help with what i would like it to resemble. it mite sound like im lazy but im not im just not per say a programer. so plz if any bodys intersted plz contzct me at whaleykris@aol.com thank you veary much

create what?