Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Perris Police Department.

Or rather...

Riverside Sheriff's Department, Perris?

And the car in the background was from Moreno Valley?

Yep, You got it. I didn't think it'd be that hard considering how distinctive the lettering and everything is compared to other agencies. Plus just googling the city seal for moreno valley should have nailed the background one.

Argh, I can't believe I overlooked the link to that picture... Glad someone got this one though.

Just curious, what link?

No Photoshopping IS Against the rules. You cannot do it, so if no one has the correct answer yet, post the picture UN photoshopped please, or your entry will be disqualified for breaking the rules... So If I had a vehicle with like NEW YORK CITY written on the door, I would have to keep it, you can't photoshop the vehicle in question, otherwise you are violating rules. You can however put something in to point out that vehicle. Like my unmarked car. So That car is INVALID now. Sorry

Clearfield County, PA

I thought photoshoping the pic was against the rules btw, did they change?

didnt know that sorry...and thats the only version ive seen for them.....pretty much all PA sheriffs depts have the same paint scheme

No Photoshopping IS Against the rules. You cannot do it, so if no one has the correct answer yet, post the picture UN photoshopped please, or your entry will be disqualified for breaking the rules...

Heh, I had the correct answer, just cause it was photoshopped doesn't mean it was hard :) One thing to note, the photoshopping rule isn't mention on the first post. You should go back and edit that and include all of the rules

This is a bomb squad in a city.

1.City name

2.State

2. Hint "it is the capital of what state"?

Ummm, Did I miss something? Did you guess something correctly at some point? Maybe someone can explain to me how it was FD81s turn.

Well Thanks Mike, I didn't realize that I didn't post that up there, I will get right to that, and to clarify, Mike is up... And I am getting prepared, by making my little directory of CA exempt plates... His cars are almost impossible. Watch now, something from out of California -.-