Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

Fire Department Den Haag

an 4x4 fire engine

Location at station Scheveningen

Used for dune fires and beach in and around the area of Scheveningen Beach

Correct me if i wrong but why has this vehicle not at the side the Fire station.

Almost every fire engine has that, why not them?

It's not an actual part of the fire station itself, it's more like beach fire department (Reddingsbrigade) so thats why it has the number 35 on it.

Fire Department Den Haag

an 4x4 fire engine

Location at station Scheveningen

Used for dune fires and beach in and around the area of Scheveningen Beach

Correct me if i wrong but why has this vehicle not at the side the Fire station.

Almost every fire engine has that, why not them?

Thats the right answer!

I live in Scheveningen, The Hague, and i drive past the Fire Station every morning when i go to school.

The number is already already changed in 15-7130 (al old vehicles in the The Hague Region now have 6 number callnames)

It's not an actual part of the fire station itself, it's more like beach fire department (Reddingsbrigade) so thats why it has the number 35 on it.

Yes it is, but as i said, the number is changed.

Also, when the first Engine of Scheveningen is out on a call, this one will take over the 2nd call for the Engine thats already dispatched.

We now have Beach Brigade with Mitshubitshi 4x4 pick-ups equipped with surfboards and diving/wetsuits.

Merseyside Fire and Rescue Service's Honda ST1300; it's to respond to Fire Alarm calls to decide whether they are false or not. Also used for more mundane things like Youth Engagement and Road Safety promotion. Set up and ridden by Crew Manager Terry Clarry. - The OC-D