tony11139

SubMod: Tony's Lights, v1.8.6 and overview with all prototypes OUT NOW!

Guest USAMontyPython

Tony the lightbars look awesome. A quick question if you don't mind answering it, how do you actually edit the lightbar animation is it done via the Editor or do you need to use Photoshop? I kinda have an idea for a simple lightbar addon based on the Whelen & Galls strobe flash patterns.

Tony the lightbars look awesome. A quick question if you don't mind answering it, how do you actually edit the lightbar animation is it done via the Editor or do you need to use Photoshop? I kinda have an idea for a simple lightbar addon based on the Whelen & Galls strobe flash patterns.

Its all made in Editor :)

Before this gets out of hand anymore, EVERYONE must read this post.

If this thread continues in this fashion, warnings and further measures will be taken.

Tony ignore these ungrateful people that complain and b***h. Reply to the people that actually thank you for your mod, people that need your help and give you feedback & advice on how to improve or add more lights to your mod to piss ppl like em4freak and souljaboy off( who can't afford high end graphic cards :1046274367_lol:). Don't get your topic taking away and lose sharing ur mod with the world just becuz these ignorant people wanna complain. Keep it up :1046275747_biggthumpup: Oh you too " :grinsevil: Newfoundking :grinsevil: " good work!!

Thank's all of you ! And like CFD said , it's all in the editor . I make a tutorial of that ... with a 2 videos check it * follow the mouse * to know how to make light :)

http://files.filefront.com/Light+Tuto+ligh...;/fileinfo.html

Guest lord_bonev
I don't know it doing this because i download it and check it before post it and it work fine .... I don't know why it doesn't work for you .!?

Ok thanks for response, i'll try later on, maybe my internet connection it was busy.

Guest Hanover Firefighter

These lights sound fabulous... However they are not working for me. Maybe its just me but i d/led the file from filefront and placed it in the prototype 1.7 folder, however I do not see any new lights. Any ideas?

Guest lord_bonev
These lights sound fabulous... However they are not working for me. Maybe its just me but i d/led the file from filefront and placed it in the prototype 1.7 folder, however I do not see any new lights. Any ideas?

I think that hi still working, probably :)

Please forgive the double post, but I can't edit the title, as this isn't my topic :P

I have just finished checking the new protoytypes, the problem was, I uploaded the wrong RAR, I still had the ones from 1.6 on my disk, because I am a packrat, so I kept them there, and I uploaded the wrong one without realizing, and I remnamed it to that instead of prototypes... Well I just tested this one for about an hour or so... Hope you enjoy the lights for 1.7!

This include updates for the emergency units that were in the other versions, Tony has told me he wishes to do the newer vehicles, such as the LASD Prison van... etc. I will start now on the ones that were not done in other version such as the LASD Hummer, and a couple of the police and/or fire... I am not sure what is and what isn't done in the TEC or EMS, Its hard to tell for TEC but I will check later on and make sure that TEC and EMS are completely upto date along with FIRE and POLICE

-Newfoundking

I present to thee (look down about 4 lines) \/

I d/led that file and it still does not want to work. I must be doing something wrong

Guest lord_bonev
is there is tony lights for 1.7? or the 1.6 work for 1.7?

Yes, is there ;) You can back 2-3 pages and download the light's for 1.7, but they is not complete for 1.7 ;) I think thaht Tony still working for new light's.

hmmm... I don't know then. that's weird... you followed the instructions on how to put them in right?

Well what I did was d/led winzip and used that to unzip the rar file. Then I moved the file into LA mod1.7 ---> Prototypes. inside the protype folder, all there is is vehicles. I dunno.

Now when i move these files it goes into the prototype folder or does it go into prototypes---> vehicles folder being it is just vehicles? Or is it possible that I need to convert the extracted protypes folder into another type?

Emplacement ---> C:\Program Files\sixteen tons entertainment\Emergency 4\Mods\Los Angeles Mod v1.6 Replace the old prototypes file by this one . Enjoy

I did get it to work... Great lights they r very realistic

Hey Tony or Newfoundking, When can we expect the new lights which includes all vehicles lights done completely or semi-complete? I can't wait for you and tony to finish the Ambulances lights and other patrol cruisers lights!! i'm about rdy to break this damn game :machkaputt:

Hey Tony or Newfoundking, When can we expect the new lights which includes all vehicles lights done completely or semi-complete? I can't wait for you and tony to finish the Ambulances lights and other patrol cruisers lights!! i'm about rdy to break this damn game :machkaputt:

Asking for release dates is a big no no, please read the TOS (seeing your warning level you really should take the time for this)! Also what does the "I'm ready to break this damn game" part is about? It really makes no sense.

I think you should consider this your very last warning! :1046276313_Up_to_something: