Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

Winterberg 6.0 coming this week!!!

Hope it wil be a little less scripted. I only find it frustrating if their are five police cars responding to a house fire (cause they're all in the way and blow up...)

But I do like the idea that you only need to push a button and that the vehicle will come to the place by itself.

Winterberg 6.0 coming this week!!!

What are the new things in this version? I only understood that there will be a new freeplay map.

Is it possible to play the original map as well?

Winterberg's attributes are awesome!

What are the new things in this version? I only understood that there will be a new freeplay map.

Is it possible to play the original map as well?

Winterberg's attributes are awesome!

There will be a new freeplay map with two brand new fire stations added to it. Some scripts will be added or adapted and all know bugs from version 5.8 are supposed to be fixed.

Guest pudd
I don't know but i don't think so. There do is a translation available at the winterberg forum

greetz,

Where is that english translation on the wb forum? Don't find it:) Only french..

Guest xpac

Because there still is no translation - they're still waiting from the original English files from 16tons...

There is also a thread on this board, called "Translating Winterberg" or something like this...

Because there still is no translation - they're still waiting from the original English files from 16tons...

There is also a thread on this board, called "Translating Winterberg" or something like this...

I don't mean an actual translation, bu there is a list with a translation of some commands. Just like in the first post only more terms.

Guest pudd

Why they have to wait for language files from 16tons? Can't someone just send over the original english lang. files?

Never understand that or WHAT files are they waiting for?

Guest xpac

I told them so, too. But as they are a project officially acknowledged by 16tons, they don't want to use somehow pirated files.

I don't agree on that, but that's the last statement. But try it on their forums yourself :)

Guest pudd
I told them so, too. But as they are a project officially acknowledged by 16tons, they don't want to use somehow pirated files.

I don't agree on that, but that's the last statement. But try it on their forums yourself :)

Okej maybe I do so:) Who have said all eng versions are pirated? You are acctual able to buy the english version in store, or atleast before don't know how it is. But thanks for the answer xpac:)

Guest xpac

If I remember correctly, you simply can't. :)

The TLF can not be used with hoses.

Or - maybe - there is a command button for changing from cannon to hoses, but I think that was only in LA Mod :)