Kajanpb

Winterberg Mod

When you install the mod, look in the mod folder. In the mod folder there is a file called winterberg updater. Run that and it automatically updates your mod to the latest version.

Why some people do not bother to read what is written? :huh: huh

em4fan

When I play the winterberg mod, It crashes, I have reinstalled the mod several times and it keeps crashing, what can I do?

By a super computer, else Winterberg will crash every now and then. The game simply wasn't intended for the complicated scrpits and new prototypes used. Also there are some bugs here and there. So just accept it might crash every now and then.

By a super computer, else Winterberg will crash every now and then. The game simply wasn't intended for the complicated scrpits and new prototypes used. Also there are some bugs here and there. So just accept it might crash every now and then.

'

Ok, thanks, but how do I use the "select local unit button" in the fire menu (second to last button, you click about 3/4 times and it says choose local unit from station) but I don't know how to use it

Ok, thanks, but how do I use the "select local unit button" in the fire menu (second to last button, you click about 3/4 times and it says choose local unit from station) but I don't know how to use it

You select that button and you click where you want a fire truck to park. If your Winterberg units on the map aren't busy, they will be called first (the entire company that is). If they are busy the nearest fire truck from off the map will be called in.

You select that button and you click where you want a fire truck to park. If your Winterberg units on the map aren't busy, they will be called first (the entire company that is). If they are busy the nearest fire truck from off the map will be called in.

Ok, but what about the fire trucks from the other two stations(the stations with one firetruck) how do I call them out?

Ok, but what about the fire trucks from the other two stations (the stations with one firetruck) how do I call them out?

If you click on the fire trucks you can see the name of the station. I thought they were called Elkeringhausen and Altastenberg, but I''m not sure. Now look through the fire vehicles alarm menu and search for FD Elkeringhausen and FD Altastenberg. You can alarm them just like the winterberg FD: select the button and click where you want the vehicle to park.

If you click on the fire trucks you can see the name of the station. I thought they were called Elkeringhausen and Altastenberg, but I''m not sure. Now look through the fire vehicles alarm menu and search for FD Elkeringhausen and FD Altastenberg. You can alarm them just like the winterberg FD: select the button and click where you want the vehicle to park.

ok, cool thanks, the sirens are really loud when you call the trucks from the smaller stations lol, just one more question, I took one of my firefighters to the hospital(because the fire truck he was in blew up) and then a few minutes later after he was in the hospital, it said transfer him to the burn unit, how do I do that?

ok, cool thanks, the sirens are really loud when you call the trucks from the smaller stations lol, just one more question, I took one of my firefighters to the hospital(because the fire truck he was in blew up) and then a few minutes later after he was in the hospital, it said transfer him to the burn unit, how do I do that?

You need to call in the intensiv helicopter to transport him to another hospital. If you look through this topic you can find how you need to call in that chopper and what untis need to be on stand by before you can call it.

Slowly but surely i begin to figure out wich buttun does what,

BUT! how can i call in the RW1? call fd winterberg you get a van and 2 fire trucks. i know how to get hazmat supply truck and ladder, together with the other 2 voulenteer FD on the map. but the RW (rettungswagen??) i cant get. also how do you solve the hurricane mission?

EDIT: i noticed a button in the fire department area that called local unit. if you press that one you can choose a few options including forest fire formation, technical support formatioc and something with hazerdous materials. but if i got 1 selected i still cant do anything with it..

Slowly but surely i begin to figure out wich buttun does what,

BUT! how can i call in the RW1? call fd winterberg you get a van and 2 fire trucks. i know how to get hazmat supply truck and ladder, together with the other 2 voulenteer FD on the map. but the RW (rettungswagen??) i cant get. also how do you solve the hurricane mission?

EDIT: i noticed a button in the fire department area that called local unit. if you press that one you can choose a few options including forest fire formation, technical support formatioc and something with hazerdous materials. but if i got 1 selected i still cant do anything with it..

You can do something with it,if you click forest fire,and you click the first fire engine on number 1 group then it will send like 9-10 more fire engines to help with the forest fire instead of 3.There are like 3-5 fire stations helping in the forest fire,you can tell by the 3-5 fire chiefs.

You can do something with it,if you click forest fire,and you click the first fire engine on number 1 group then it will send like 9-10 more fire engines to help with the forest fire instead of 3.There are like 3-5 fire stations helping in the forest fire,you can tell by the 3-5 fire chiefs.

Thank you for your post!

with harder search on google i found out how to call in a rescue truck or a single fire truck,

had a bizzare accident. report of a fire in a building. i sent in the Winterberg FD and start a rescue. 2 teams needed to chop down the door. when i came in i saw a few people down on the floor. but all of a sudden my firefighters are falling down to. (they had breath protection gear).

The incident failed but my FF could not come close without recieving damage.. :s

anyone knows what the problem was? maby i needed HAZMAT to go in.

Thank you for your post!

with harder search on google i found out how to call in a rescue truck or a single fire truck,

had a bizzare accident. report of a fire in a building. i sent in the Winterberg FD and start a rescue. 2 teams needed to chop down the door. when i came in i saw a few people down on the floor. but all of a sudden my firefighters are falling down to. (they had breath protection gear).

The incident failed but my FF could not come close without recieving damage.. :s

anyone knows what the problem was? maby i needed HAZMAT to go in.

Had the same problem with a few other mission, prbably there's a gas or chemical leak somewhere so I guess HAZMAT is needed for that, and thanks to you I know how to alarm them because I had no clue on how to before :P