Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hey mike this LAFD tiller is new and its like the only LAFD vehicle ive seen with an LED lightbar. are they just like testing it or are they going to replace the current ones?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Yeah Hoppah is the Best i got a q for him. I saw on his new map there are parking lots are vehicles aloud to enter???

Besides a couple of really small things and the tiller there won't be new gameplay elements like extended parking lots in v1.9.

Hey mike this LAFD tiller is new and its like the only LAFD vehicle ive seen with an LED lightbar. are they just like testing it or are they going to replace the current ones?

They're just on the new ALFs, and as you can see, they look like crap and are invisible when the sun is out. If it wasn't for the budget problem, they'd have been yanked off and replaced. And great, now that this vid is posted, i don't have to run to 102's lol

Guest [SAP]Francis
Hey Hoppah!

I was wondering if you could get a ingame video of the new tiller?

Thanks

Emergency3Freak

There is already one out there.

hey hoppah quick question is there any way that you can have a USAR personnel go to the USAR truck and change into a diver? just asking because its tough sometimes when you need a diver on site

I was just thinking that today too. Although it's probably easier to just put a diver in the USAR truck, then to have Hoppah right a whole new script to have them change.

I was just thinking that today too. Although it's probably easier to just put a diver in the USAR truck, then to have Hoppah right a whole new script to have them change.

in the EM3 LAMod hoppah had it so u could take a firefighter and change them into a diver at the station, so i doubt he'd really have to make a whole new script... iam sure he could just ammend that one

Or you could do what i did and get a Heavy Rescue Utility and put a diver in that and park it at the back of the station and call it on when required.

The divers walk to slow so adding them to the default load for the USAR vehicle would slow down the response of the USAR truck by a minute or so, plus you don't need the divers all the time anyway

In my opinion, the firefighters should be able to CHANGE their gear in a truck. Im not sure about LA, but atleast in the countryside towns that have sea or some other water near them, mostly keep SCUBA-gear in regular trucks and change to them if necessary. It might be different in LA, but atleast the USAR should be able to change into SCUBA in the USAR truck.

Guest fireguynh1984

Hoppah;

The new station 2 you created for 1.9... Is is big enough to fit the tower ladder in it? Just wondering. Also, great job with the tiller!!

Jason

Guest Thrill

hi hoppahs,

i was wonder if in 1.9 there is a fast undeployment, because it takes me too long once I hit Quick deploymenet for me to get my men back in the truck and untie the hose pipe from the truck and then remove equipment.

mayber you can add him thx