Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest lenny.d

wow its nice but i dont no what that scud launcher is doing in the game.

must we think about terroristen with planes or something or terroristen,

with killings idea or planes that are caputered by terroristen so that we must defence something on the map. :?: :D

Guest Twix623
wow its nice but i dont no what that scud launcher is doing in the game.

must we think about terroristen with planes or something or terroristen,

with killings idea or planes that are caputered by terroristen so that we must defence something on the map. :?:  :D

its a Patriot Launcher, not a SCUD. The Patriot is a anti-missile system. They take down incoming missiles.

is the missile launcher als operationall? :)
I have also reskinned the Patriot Launcher.

The Patriot Launcher isn't even playable, because it can't have a function in the game. You know that too.

hush you can use that Patriot Launcher :)

You just need to make new animation files or edit the one's that already exist

Go back to the topic before people here really begin to think that this will work :roll:

hush you can use that Patriot Launcher :)

You just need to make new animation files or edit the one's that already exist

Yeah. I just need to make some new animations (not 'files'). Very simple :D

The Patriot Launcher doesn't have any animations except for the supports.

How are you going to make launching missiles?

And the animations for the Patriot Launcher?

Hoppah

I just had an idea pop into my head, after playing Winterberg mod for EM4 today, and then while driving.... Going past the local fire station, I noticed they leave the doors open on their main vehicles, like the truck, engine and ambulance / medic... I got to thinking that it would be possible to do in EM4 and that it would also look pretty cool. Seeing that in Winterberg mod, the firemen of the small rescue vehicle run in and out of it from the station. So then I thought, hey, that would look more real if the doors were left open and the vehicles were in the apparatus bays. And i also started thinking that we could have the various bay doors open automatically when the vehicle leaves... By script, then I also thought that when the vehicle is gone, they leave the bay doors open. So then I think that the doors would be left open, and then they would close after the vehicle returns to the station. Then, I thought that you could also do the same thing with the traffic lights... When the gates open the traffic light goes red. Then, I thought that maybe we could be able to contol the bay doors manually too... Anyways, long story shot lol... realistic station environment, realistic deployment of vehicles. Oh yeah, I almost forgot... In Winterberg they also had radio text... I was thinking that we could have text and a voice recording between the station and the vehicle that is out on call... Something like this.

"Medic 129- Code 4 returning to station"

"Station 12- Roger M129, station out."

or base, or whatever they would call it lol (callsigns)

oh yeah, and the alarms would automaticly sound for each call so it would be something like

"Station 12 PA system-(alarm) Truck 12, Engine 12, Medic 129, Ambulance 128, respond to a gas explosion in blah blah blah, or a house fire, etc..."

Hoppah I think this would be great for both our mods =D

man, I am just flowing with ideas... I'm a regular think tank :)

you gotta love my ideas though ;)

Guest Reeves

I think Baz has some good ideas. Hoppah did a really wonderful job in making the stations realistic in EM3. I love the way the player have to individually select personell from the FD and outfit them with their uniforms and gear. This should also be the way for the PD.

With all respect to Hoppah, Winterbergers freeplaymode has some great ideas. The radiochatter and the text that Baz mentiones is some of the best things he included to raise realism. I also like that the personell leave their vehicles back at HQ and enter the stationhouse.

I have a dream. It is that Hoppah will answer our praiers and consider some of these ideas. LA Mod is the best and most realistic mod there is for EM. Why not make it even more realistic!

The Negotiator (profiler) and Technician (scout) are finished.

Picture (left unit = negotiator):

techniciannegotiator5iu.th.jpg

The USCG (United States Coast Guard) Jayhawk helicopter is almost finished too. The model is finished (Blackhawk model as base), but I have to add some more details to the skin. This helicopter will be used as TEC helicopter ingame. Picture:

uscghelicopter4wn.th.jpg

Because I can't resize the rotors (due to animations, which will look like crap then) the helicopter is quite small. Same thing for the US Army Blackhawk.

Hoppah

Guest HUMVEE PD

no ! sorry Hoppah I mean this part is to short

uscghelicopter4wn5fi.th.jpg

it is possible convert models from Operation Flashpoint or Fire department 2 or 3 ?

Guest KoeniE

the tail wheel from the jayhawk is double and further forward compared to the black hawk helicopter.

pictures for the info

[pics removed; too large]

:evil:

READ!

Like I said before, I won't change the model, because of the roters. the roters are both animated and in one model. If I make the tail longer the backrotor is flying in the sky (so doesn't look attached to the Jayhawk model).

Guest Reeves

This is my comments on the negotiator and the scout.

LAPD negotiators usually are higher ranking officers, like sergerants and lieutenants. As far as I know, sergerants and lieutenants also use the navy blue uniform as the regular officers use.

The scout is a member of SWAT, and should be dressed accordingly. I don't know how the SWAT units in LA-Mod for EM4 looks like, but I hope they wear the same "basic" uniform as the scout.

Other than that, looks good!

Are you going to give us chiefs, or higher ranking officers in the Mod as well?

I think Chopper looks fine. However hoppah if you want something that looks closer like the model that would work it would be the Air Force Special operation helicopper that the PJ use.

HH-60G PAVE HAWK

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet_med...ia.asp?fsID=107

http://www.af.mil/factsheets/factsheet_med...ia.asp?fsID=107

In some pictures in the second link you see the golden gate bridge.

More info on the bird

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HH-60G_Pavehawk

The PJ are air force special operation force, image like a navy seal with paramedic training. The appear in a few moives. "The Peferct storm" and "Air Force One" (in that moive they wearing the purple berets and heading for the eject capsule.)