Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

They have medics on bike in norway, to get through tight traffic. It's pretty cool. I still don't think there will be firefighter-bikes sometime soon, though.

I can't see link but i bet it looks cool because of all the comments and you make every unit cool.

but have you figured out yet what it'll do?

no rush but just curious.

Mainly used to transport US Marines, but you can also use it to evacuate persons.

Hoppah

I can't see link but i bet it looks cool because of all the comments and you make every unit cool.

but have you figured out yet what it'll do?

no rush but just curious.

Mainly used to transport US Marines, but you can also use it to evacuate persons.

Hoppah

thanks sounds cool :lol:

Guest Reeves

It would be nice if SWAT and perhaps Marines used pistols, who were remodeled as SMGs. The pistol-shootouts in EM is more realistic and userfriendly than the sharpshooter. It's easier to manouver a squad of SWATs with remodeled pistols, than rifles.

Guest Reeves

Of course, as do they most other places as well. My point was that the "rifle-mode" in EM is akward to use, and it would be easier to have SWAT equipped with SMGs who worked as the pistols do, only perhaps with higher damage or rate of fire.

I think it's possible to make commands that you can use a machinegun same as you use the pistol. The problem is that I don't have good animations, because I think I can't change the animations then (unit will hold the machinegun same as he holds the pistol etc..).

btw. I will start with the Tow Truck and Boat Transporter. The Tow Truck will look like this:

click

The Boat Transporter will have the front of the model I've made for baz his ambulance:

click

So, this vehicle will be made up, because I couldn't find pics of a real Boat Transporter. I think they are transported on a trailer in real life, but I can't make that (yet).

Hoppah

The Fire Fighting Boat and Airplane are finished.

I've made two pictures:

boat2ft.th.jpg

airplane8bn.th.jpg

Before people are going to shout 'How you get the nice sky?':

I've edited the pic with the airplane with Photoshop. The sky and sun are added.

I hope you like the 2 units.

Hoppah