Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Yes it probrably could be done, but I do not think it's a priority even if it is on the to-do list.

Moderation Notation: Todd This topic is not for tech support related to the mod, if you need assistance with a problem caused by the mod post it as a new topic if it is a new problem. This would be the second time I've had to move your posts so please think if the post belongs where you are putting it. There is no need to repost your problem since it was relocated to the tech support section where it should've been, please follow the rules of the TOS.

This is where your posts have been moved and where Technical Support Issues belong.

um.. mike, mikey, or hoppah, are any units going to be getting new lightbars/light in this version, because I know in like 1.7 you replaced the LAPD rotar with an argent, I was just wondering if you guys will be updating vehicles lights... Or all they all up to date pretty much

um.. mike, mikey, or hoppah, are any units going to be getting new lightbars/light in this version, because I know in like 1.7 you replaced the LAPD rotar with an argent, I was just wondering if you guys will be updating vehicles lights... Or all they all up to date pretty much

The new lightbars you can see in the editor by v1.7:)

The Federal Signal Arjent (not Argent) lightbar was already available in v1.6. I haven't planned to replace more lightbars, because I'd like to keep as much diversity as possible in the mod.

The new lightbars you can see in the editor by v1.7:)

I wonder if you understood his question...

Hoppah

I saw some other posts about the mid-mount rescue crane which means you can make a tractor drawn arial, or a Tower Ladder/Mid-Mount> That would be freaking sick! Great work hoppah>

Here is the tiller

Here is a GSAR truck (Georgia Search And Rescue) truck, 1 of six in the state of Georgia,

Here is the LA USAR Gator and off raod vehicle, ( THE USAR TRUCK IS IN THE BACK, you could have a trailer that attaches that has an off road vehicle or a John Deer Gator that can go off road, that has a strecher for people far in the woods that other units can access. (PICTURE AT THE BOTTOM UNDER MISC. APPARATUS ON MIKES PHOTOS)

VNY-Misc-Fire-030

LAFD ATV Medics and CA USAR TF1 ATV

Date: 5/31/2008

Views: 1

Edited by: Mikey Removed EXCESSIVE Quote, there was no need to quote Hoppah's update at all, let alone the whole thing.

post-2244-1228255894.jpg

I am going to try to be as patient as I can, this topic IS NOT for suggestions, there is no longer an existing suggestions topic, so please stop adding suggestions. Yes, Mid-Mounted vehicles are possible now, but the type of ladder with a trailer does not function correctly in the game period. So there would be no point in doing it, nor is there any intention to do it.

Yea they are!!, he freaking made a mid mount rescue crane

I am going to try to be as patient as I can, this topic IS NOT for suggestions, there is no longer an existing suggestions topic, so please stop adding suggestions. Yes, Mid-Mounted vehicles are possible now, but the type of ladder with a trailer does not function correctly in the game period. So there would be no point in doing it, nor is there any intention to do it.

Ok but it is possible to have a mid mount tower ladder not tiller

Yes it is possible, but from my understanding there is no desire to create one for the LA Mod. That may change down the line but I would not count on seeing it anytime soon.

Ok but it is possible to have a mid mount tower ladder not tiller

Yes it is possible, but from my understanding there is no desire to create one for the LA Mod. That may change down the line but I would not count on seeing it anytime soon.

Even if there was a desire, I'm sure all signs of it have been destroyed.

FDNYRes1cue, don't be so obsessive - Hoppah has plenty of help with what is accurate to be added to his mod. Take a pill, relax and enjoy what comes out next...whatever it may be.

Even if there was a desire, I'm sure all signs of it have been destroyed.

FDNYRes1cue, don't be so obsessive - Hoppah has plenty of help with what is accurate to be added to his mod. Take a pill, relax and enjoy what comes out next...whatever it may be.

Thats the spirit man, don't rus the mod maker. He will only pospone his news/updates

Edited by USMC_NL

I believe the vehicle holds 2 Fire Fighters and standard equiptment that one might require for the job of recovering a vehicle, as far as any special person or tools of the trade, I do not believe it really does have anything totally unique to it. Unfortunately, what unique things it could hold really would not be able to do much for the game, the real things apparently carry all kinds of cutting tools and things of that nature, but for the game all you need are the jaws of life to extricate a vehicle's occupants and the saws and axes to take down doors/trees. Adding more items to do this purpose really would'nt change much, the law enforcement unfortunately tend to get all the new toys to play with.

Haha, yeah, its too bad that firemen don't really get new toys to play with, but really there isn't much you can do, you have your equipment, and in the game, no matter how many variations of it you put in, it still does the same job... Theres only so much a fireman can do...

Thanks for the info

NFK

As I've said eventually a new suggestions thread may be opened with the most common ideas and their responses to prevent double posting for issues that have already been discussed, that is why the old one was closed down. Too much time was spent responding to the same suggestions over and over again, so for now there are no more suggestions for this mod.

Mhhm, make a group of 10 suggestion guys, they know all the possible and impossible things and stuff. They filter good ideas out, and give them to Hoppah.

Yes, it is a fire department vehicle, so chances are it will carry the tools needed to recover a vehicle, possibly tree cutting tools and the jaws, but you'll have to wait and see:)

What I know is that there's going to be a new crane truck...

I saw the screenshots of it.