Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

HEY JUST SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT WHEN IN FREEPLAY AND MULTIPLAYER MODE THE FIRE STATIONS HOW ABOUT YOU ADD ONE MORE OVER BY THE WATER WITH A ENGINE, LADDER, AND A SQUAD AND I WAS WONDERING IF WHEN YOU SEND THE FIRE TRUCK BACK TO BASE THEY BECOME VERY UN ORGANIZED IN THE BACK WHAT IF THEY PULLED BACK INTO THE STATION STRAIT BACK INTO A ASSIGNED SPOT LIKE THEY START IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME AND LAST FOR TODAY WHAT IF WHEN YOU CONNECT THE HOSE TO THE FIRE TRUCK AND STRECH IT ALL THE WAY OUT AND HAVE ANOTHER FIREFIGHTER CONNECT TO THE END TO EXTEND IT PUTTING BOTH FIREFIGHTERS AT THE NOZZEL JUST SOME IDEAS FOR THE PROGRESS THESE WOULDN'T BE BAD TO HAVE FOR EM3 TO IF YOU COULD TELL ME A WAY OF DOING THIS I WOULD LIKE THIS :?:  :roll:

Maybe you didn't noticed it, but Caps Lock was on, so I don't read this.

i agree wiv looneyboy, it needs a chp station 4 definite and if possible more chp units

I don't know but haven't you noticed that it's a mod of hoppah...

So i guess he puts in the mod what HE wants, i can imagine that he gets grazy of a the ppl that starts shouting what must be in his mod, just wait untill it's finished..

Grtz

i would like a highway with a chp station and a bigger map with desert and sheriff sation
i agree wiv looneyboy, it needs a chp station 4 definite and if possible more chp units

Before asking this you should 1) Once in your life have finished a CORRECT, GOOD LOOKING, PLAYABLE mod.... that isnt the case for both of you.... 2) KNOW what is POSSIBLE! KNOW how MUCH WORK and that isn't the case for you 2 too as i see...

it was just a suggestion and our mod is gonna have the beta relased soon and i do understand what goes into these mods because i am doing one and it may not be as good as hoppahs or yours but me walka and buzzben are trying to make it look good and play well

Guest WALKA

woah, didnt mean 2 get evry1 so angry, i appreciate how much work hoppah does on the la mod - it was a suggestion, its up to him wt he puts in it

I have finished the LAPD SUV.

Here is an action picture:

lapd7th.th.jpg

I have also finished the first 2 helicopters.

But I'm not sure if I'm going to use those skins.

It just sucks that all helicopters in Emergency 3 and 4 are WAY too small.

Picture:

helicopters7xv.th.jpg

Hoppah

I will work on the Mass Casualty Unit (a.k.a. ITW in Em4) comming week.

Because Los Angeles doesn't have such trucks in real life I am going to design my own MCU (Mass Casualty Unit). However, it will have some real life parts like the front which will look like this:

click.

Hoppah

Hmm, I'm still deciding what I'm going to use as ITW.

On the German forums someone showed me a 'FDNY Mayor Emergency Response Vehicle'. I think a bus is better to use as ITW. But I really like the front of that MedTec too. Maybe I should make a larger ambulance (something between the RTW and ITW) and use the MedTec front for that vehicle.

Hoppah

Guest Brandon
Hmm, I'm still deciding what I'm going to use as ITW.

On the German forums someone showed me a 'FDNY Mayor Emergency Response Vehicle'. I think a bus is better to use as ITW. But I really like the front of that MedTec too. Maybe I should make a larger ambulance (something between the RTW and ITW) and use the MedTec front for that vehicle.

Hoppah

You could use an combination of both the busses rear and the Medtec front, or in whatever way you want ;) a bit of imagination could'ent hurt... haha

I like the new rifle models, the look very detailed for even for EM4... question: do the soldiers have the rifle automaticly or do they need to get it first from the Humvee??

I will work on the Mass Casualty Unit (a.k.a. ITW in Em4) comming week.

Because Los Angeles doesn't have such trucks in real life I am going to design my own MCU (Mass Casualty Unit). However, it will have some real life parts like the front which will look like this:  

click.

Hoppah

Do you think that this is a necessary part of the game?

Personally speaking, I never used the ITW because it decreases the realism, a mass casualty unit, like the FDNY one pictured, is pretty useless except for dealing with minor injuries.

(NOTE (please): this isn't an instruction or a request or even a suggestion, just want to know whether people think it's an important part of gameplay or not, cheers)