Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

All you guys are pathetic - do you honestly think this is going to speed things up? Your new method of not asking for a date to get around the rules but still hounding Hoppah is probably more annoying than asking for a release date. We get it, you are all excited. Posting every day stating how excited you are and how much you love Hoppah and his mod make you look like desperate 14 year olds....oh wait.

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

yes i am 14 years old, trouble with it? and i dont post evry day, maybe evry month, so wath?!? is it a crime to say: cant wait for 1.7? or say dat you like the mod,

now go back to topic: CANT WAIT HOPPAH,I LOVE LA MOD, IT IS THE BEST MOD EVER, 1.7 CANT WAIT FOR IT

yes i am 14 years old, trouble with it? and i dont post evry day, maybe evry month, so wath?!? is it a crime to say: cant wait for 1.7? or say dat you like the mod,

now go back to topic: CANT WAIT HOPPAH,I LOVE LA MOD, IT IS THE BEST MOD EVER, 1.7 CANT WAIT FOR IT

that not but stupid post's are well a crime, he need to give answers (mostly) and that take time who he has can put on the 1.7 version

Madman, why you gotta be a jerk? I'll quit posting for a release if you work on "growing up" a little, too. It's a forum, if you don't like what someone posts, ignore it. I'll respect a polite request from anyone, or a request from the mods. What you're posting? Tough. People are excited, let them be excited. At least hoppah sees what he does bring enjoyment to ppl. It's not just another person complaining. The only negativity here is you.

Guest SeanTate

Seriously, Cut it out, This is for LA Mod, Not Bickering about someone saying that they cant wait for LAM 1.7 and want it now

I agree, I'd like it too, but Paitence is a Virtue, so Lets leave it at that

Subject Dropped

Back to you in the Mod Room, Hoppah!

Haha, so I must shutup about how I cant wait for la mod to come out, okay so now that I cant wait anymore I will just leave because there is no point,

Oh wait I will not listen to you SeanTate. I am excited, so be it. The part im excited about is the new EMS system, what about you guys?

Guest ffemt611

yo hoppah i havnt posted yet on this topic however i just wanted to tell you that today is my 18th birthday, no joke....and the release of the new mod tonight would be the best gift i could recieve. Also just so you know dude how awesome your mods are...... when 1.7 release we are setting off our fire pagers and saying " all available firefighters report to firehouse for a code p in progress" Code p= party.

later dude!!

Anthony, NREMT-B

SFFD Firefighter

yo hoppah i havnt posted yet on this topic however i just wanted to tell you that today is my 18th birthday, no joke....and the release of the new mod tonight would be the best gift i could recieve. Also just so you know dude how awesome your mods are...... when 1.7 release we are setting off our fire pagers and saying " all available firefighters report to firehouse for a code p in progress" Code p= party.

later dude!!

Anthony, NREMT-B

SFFD Firefighter

Happy Birthday!!!

Unfortunatly, the Netherlands, where Hoppah lives, is six hours ahead of you and me. So right now it's around 5 AM there. Maybe we'll all get lucky if Hoppah wakes up and decides to release 1.7 in the morning (his morning, probably around 12-1AM here) but I doubt it.

Guest FirstResponse

I don't know if many of you relise this, but when making a mod it is very common to come across bugs and problems. If Hoppah were to release the mod which causes problems all over your gonna bitch about it more so then about releasing the mod. So have some patiance.

Ok, honestly? Does it matter? Why do you people BICKER over such non significant things, seriously, it's done, get over it.

Okay Hoppah you may now jump in with a silly admin animal and your awesome admin speech.

Guys look move on....

Now before my post gets deleted too... I have to say that I am really looking foward to 1.7. It is great work and I cannot wait to play it. Iam not going to be a tool about it. You take your time as you have a life outside of here, and I must ask, how is that life going