Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Teh Hoff

So I havent played EM4 in a few months, and for whatever reason I had a sudden desire to play... So I thought I would check whats new with the LA Mod, and to my suprise I found 1.7. Hoppah, just want to say, great work. It seems to be getting closer and closer to how the system really works. I am primarily an EMS provider, and the addition of ALS and BLS is a very welcome addition of realism. (Now we can save our poor little paramedics from becoming burnt out and let the EMT's do all the work!).

I do have one question. I have read through all of the materials you put out so far, and I am curious if the BLS units will have the ability to request an ALS upgrade. This would be a very intuitive feature, because in the field, if a BLS unit gets called out and finds a high priority patient, then they would directly request an upgrade to ALS via a supervisor, chase car, or ALS Ambulance. It would be nice to just be able to click one button off the BLS unit menu.

Anyways... this post was way too long. Keep up the good work Hoppah, Mikesphotos, and all others helping with it!! Can't wait until the day i see the post that says "LA Mod 1.7 Released!"!!!

if you has do some reading you has found that he has say that mikephotos back is and want to change something on the freeplay map and after that agian an bug search periode

What are you talking about,im a bit puzzled,i was not asking the unholy question and not sure what mikephotos has to do with my quote about getting a warning.....lol :nixweiss:

Section 3.5 of the manual, calling vehicles, seems a little confusing. Under the list describing the call commands, the battalion chief and the paramdeic captain are listed together which leads to the confusion. The list says that the paramedic captain will be able to call all fire department units as well as the medical units. I was under the impression that the EMS supervisor would only be able to call ALS and BLS ambulances, air ambulances, and patrol cars.

the new station for EM4 is in the new version of the mod, which hasnt been released. the EM3 version with the second station has been released and that's how it could be in a youtube video

Hey Firefighter111 I saw the p*ost you said about the FDNY rescue 1 looked like hoppahs hazmat. Wrong rescue 1 is a walk in pierce from the back not the side. It has 6 wheels no too and rescue 1 has LED lights. Not trying to piss you off, im just saying I dont think its close.

Offyopic ish- is you get a response I will be kinda upset... no one answer my same exact question... Also,

Ontopic... I am looking forward to this unbelievably... Hoppah I grant you premission to release 1.7 I have fixed me computer so I can play Em4 :P Any updates as to how its coming? I am really really pumped for 1.7, this'll be the biggest change ever for LA Mod Em4 since 1.0(when it came into existence)

I am really waiting patiently... I even volunteered to record for a band to kill time while waiting for it... I have way to much time I know, most of my friends are on holidays, or sick