Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

The 1.7 version of LA mod is comming along nicely,the many changes and improvements look good,slightly off topic,i have removed my vid off youtube,due to some stupid comments on youtube,not cos of any comments here,as they have all been constructive,i might do another but not sure as some peeps just complain about what others do....anyways keep up gr8 work hoppah and co,looking forward to next installment.... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

slightly off topic,i have removed my vid off youtube,due to some stupid comments on youtube,not cos of any comments here,as they have all been constructive,i might do another but not sure as some peeps just complain about what others do....anyways keep up gr8 work hoppah and co,looking forward to next installment.... :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Just disable comments.

I can't wait to try the new missions. I love the rescue missions involving missing people or hostages, so the missing children mission should be fun :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I can't wait to try the new missions. I love the rescue missions involving missing people or hostages, so the missing children mission should be fun :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Me too. I'm already planning out how I'm going to respond to that mission.

@ Hoppah. I was reading the manual for the umpteenth time today and I noticed the descriptions of many (but not all) vehicles say "the (insert vehicle here) transport X amount of personnel". It should say, "the (insert vehicle here) transports X amount of personel". It should not be capitalized either. IDK if you've changed this yet, thought I would bring it up since it wrong in many descriptions.

Guest blvdrfirefighter

Hi Hoopa I am having a problem with the whole thing on this site. It wont let me download the first second or third patch that I need to use your la mod. I downloaded it from a torrent file and the mod installer doesnt work. But everything else does. Can you please help me. Maybe step by step instructions in lamens terms. I would greatly appreciate it.

Me too. I'm already planning out how I'm going to respond to that mission.

@ Hoppah. I was reading the manual for the umpteenth time today and I noticed the descriptions of many (but not all) vehicles say "the (insert vehicle here) transport X amount of personnel". It should say, "the (insert vehicle here) transports X amount of personel". It should not be capitalized either. IDK if you've changed this yet, thought I would bring it up since it wrong in many descriptions.

I made all descriptions much shorter. We have the manual now. Changing infotexts.xml was too much work and not really necessary anymore. :)

1162399712-mothershipcat.b.jpg

More Dutch or any other language besides English in this topic means a warning from now on. :1046276030_flop:

It's annoying for everyone who doesn't speak Dutch.

And :1046275923_scared:

There are online dictionaries to help you little kiddies!!!!11111

http://www.mijnwoordenboek.nl/vertalen.php

http://www.vertalen.nu/

http://www.worldlingo.com/nl/products_serv...ranslation.html

This is NOT multilingual topic. :)

Good luck,

Hoppah

How do I know what files are availible? I saw on the update of lamod website that there is a fire station on top left of map. Is that availible now? I saw more stations on youtube, and wondering that are they availible too? I am dying to find out. This is like a cliff hanger........

COSRES :1046276086_Hail:

How do I know what files are availible? I saw on the update of lamod website that there is a fire station on top left of map. Is that availible now? I saw more stations on youtube, and wondering that are they availible too? I am dying to find out. This is like a cliff hanger........

COSRES :1046276086_Hail:

I don't know what you saw on youtube, there are dozens of videos showing personal changes to the mod.

If you want official news, read this topic:

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?showtopic=4452

You can find all news about the newest and not released version of the Los Angeles mod here.

It's easy to conclude that the features posted in that topic are NOT in the earlier versions.

Hoppah :)

What does any of this have to do with the LA Mod? Admin please move the whole shebang to the off topic section.

What does complaining have to do with the mod? :lach:

the new station for EM4 is in the new version of the mod, which hasnt been released. the EM3 version with the second station has been released and that's how it could be in a youtube video

i got em3 but i never have seen a second station. maybe that i forgot the second