Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

i have the script LAToFireStation changed, it has no crashes and work perfect. i hope i may plublish it. i wait until i got permission of hoppah

what does it do

excuse my typ wrongs :1046276372_bawling:

Yes, only that script in a .zip file. Upload it as an attachment in a new post in this thread.

So..........we need to pay Hoppah for his work. Hoppah, get a paypal account and all everyone needs to do is give him some money tbd, and it will add up quickly. You do so much work and get bombarded by people so you should get some compensation.

I know we are not supposed to ask, but I have a few days off from the fire station and I got new memory and a new 1gb video card, I was hoping to try it out on 1.7 today or tomorrow.........think it would happen?

So..........we need to pay Hoppah for his work. Hoppah, get a paypal account and all everyone needs to do is give him some money tbd, and it will add up quickly. You do so much work and get bombarded by people so you should get some compensation.

I know we are not supposed to ask, but I have a few days off from the fire station and I got new memory and a new 1gb video card, I was hoping to try it out on 1.7 today or tomorrow.........think it would happen?

Nope, I'm sorry :)

What? We must pay for it?

He didn't say that. Read his post again...

There is a BIG difference between donating voluntarily (as appreciation) and paying me as obligation.

I have a Paypal account, but I need to think about it.

I also need to make some preperations, so no one can trick me.

But the donating possibility won't be enabled before release of v1.7.

I am just too busy with other things now. :)

i am willing to donate to you hoppah. it isnt much, and dont consider it a bribe. but think of it as a thank you from Triton Hose Company of Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, United States. we are all volunteer and we really enjoy your work. and your dedication is remarkable. thank you :gut:

i have the script LAToFireStation changed, it has no crashes and work perfect. i hope i may plublish it. i wait until i got permission of hoppah

what does it do

excuse my typ wrongs :1046276372_bawling:

Yes, only that script in a .zip file. Upload it as an attachment in a new post in this thread.

here is the file:

may i even publish it on: http://downloads.emergency-planet.com/ ?

Yes, I am not Hoppah, but I can answer for him

Since the Engines(1 & 2) now have the water cannon, the Water Tender was not nessecary. It is still in game, however, just it isn't at any station, it has been replaced with USAR because that has different functions.

Hoppah, If I mistated anything wrong here, could you correct me, but I am pretty sure I am right :)

Water cannon is pointless for fires other than structure fires because most people use them just on little brush fires because its easy, takes the fun out of the game.

USAR is cool but I only use that really for cutting down trees on forest fires :P

I believe the biggest factor for the removal was the fact that LAFD only has 3 or 4 water tenders, so it is a very rarely used apparatus. With the removal of the jaws from the Engines, it makes more sense to have a USAR Squad available to provide extraction tools.

I believe the biggest factor for the removal was the fact that LAFD only has 3 or 4 water tenders, so it is a very rarely used apparatus. With the removal of the jaws from the Engines, it makes more sense to have a USAR Squad available to provide extraction tools.

bearing in mind that the water tender used in game is a foam tender in real life.

bearing in mind that the water tender used in game is a foam tender in real life.

It's also renamed to Foam Tender in v1.7. :)

Kiddynote:

That doesn't mean it sprays foam now...

Foam is made of water. The foam tender in real life is also capable of spraying water only.

And no, it's NOT possible to create foam in this game.

Hey Hoppa;

Just a quick question. Any reason you took away the water Tenders at Station 1? Just curious.

Thanks

Newfoundking is right, this USAR Squad has different equipment like the jaws of life.

And the LAFD doesn't use the foam tender in real life very often. :)

edit:

Forgot to add the LAX Crash Tender to the unit pages on my website, so I just added it under LAFD.

Hit F5 (=refresh) if you can't find it.