Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Gil Galvanti

I was wondering if it was possible to make it where police cars can follow a vehicle or person like a helicopter, this way you won't have to continually move them after someone. If it's easy, do you think you could tell me which scripts to edit to make it work? Is it possible to transfer some of the helicopters behavior to the patrol cars? Thanks.

I was wondering if it was possible to make it where police cars can follow a vehicle or person like a helicopter, this way you won't have to continually move them after someone. If it's easy, do you think you could tell me which scripts to edit to make it work? Is it possible to transfer some of the helicopters behavior to the patrol cars? Thanks.

No. It has been discussed several times that the helicopter behaviour cannot be ported over to patrol cars.

Weekend, finally. I decided I'm going to release v1.5.1 (or 1.5 fixed version) within a few weeks. It will contain bugfixes mostly. V1.5 has been released almost a week ago and has been download exactly 3755 times.

That number alone is just a testament to how a single mod and a community can keep a game alive long after it's release date.

Any pilots here? :cool:

I made a new Black Hawk and Jayhawk model. The old helicopters looked like crap, so I made a new model with new, WORKING animations!

I've been working on this for the last few weeks and here are the results:

UH-60 Black Hawk:

blackhawkzn0.th.jpg

and the UH-60 Jay Hawk:

jayhawkoa5.th.jpg

So this is the first new addition to v1.6. :)

Hoppah

That's not a machinegun on a Humvee lol. If you look closer, you can see someone standing behind the Humvee, not inside. :)

Any pilots here? :cool:

I made a new Black Hawk and Jayhawk model. The old helicopters looked like crap, so I made a new model with new, WORKING animations!

I've been working on this for the last few weeks and here are the results:

UH-60 Black Hawk:

blackhawkzn0.th.jpg

and the UH-60 Jay Hawk:

jayhawkoa5.th.jpg

So this is the first new addition to v1.6. :)

Hoppah

That's not a machinegun on a Humvee lol. If you look closer, you can see someone standing behind the Humvee, not inside. :)

Speaking of working Humvee machine guns, I know you told me a while ago that they couldn't be done. Now that new animations are possible, is it something that could work? For the Federal mod, I was thinking about making a Humvee with a mounted .50 cal which could use the aimed shot function.

By the way, SWEET helicopters! They definitely look better with a bigger size and a longer tail. One thing about the Blackhawk though, you might want to use a considerably darker shade of olive drab, like on this picture.

Speaking of working Humvee machine guns, I know you told me a while ago that they couldn't be done. Now that new animations are possible, is it something that could work? For the Federal mod, I was thinking about making a Humvee with a mounted .50 cal which could use the aimed shot function.

By the way, SWEET helicopters! They definitely look better with a bigger size and a longer tail. One thing about the Blackhawk though, you might want to use a considerably darker shade of olive drab, like on this picture.

No, animations are preset. You can't do everything with animations. :)

Looks really nice, except for 1 thing... The Jayhawk is modeled after the US Navy version of the Blackhawk, called the Seahawk (i think its a HH60?) the only real difference as far as I can see is the tail landing gear configuration... Which u can see here

390px-HH60_and_Motor_Lifeboat.jpg

uh60-a.jpg

The Jayhawk and SeaHawk Were designed for Ship-Based Operations (landing on pitching decks) I am not sure but I think he just overlooked it or perhaps he does not want to have to move it, I have not seen the model so I do not know if it is attatched or floats. Besides He'd have to make a new landing truck, the Sea-Based operations gear is beefed up compared to the land-based set.

Looks really nice, except for 1 thing... The Jayhawk is modeled after the US Navy version of the Blackhawk, called the Seahawk (i think its a HH60?) the only real difference as far as I can see is the tail landing gear configuration... Which u can see here

390px-HH60_and_Motor_Lifeboat.jpg

uh60-a.jpg