Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest Gamesfunk

As you might or might not know, at modding communities, that is a very inappropiate question to ask. Mods will be ready when they are finished and released not a second sooner. Hoppah is busy with it or with something else that requires his attention. Please, take notice of that. Thank you, also on behalf of Hoppah.

G.

As you might or might not know, at modding communities, that is a very inappropiate question to ask. Mods will be ready when they are finished and released not a second sooner. Hoppah is busy with it or with something else that requires his attention. Please, take notice of that. Thank you, also on behalf of Hoppah.

G.

ok thanks and sorry for anyting but i have a moto accident and im at home

Yes, I am very busy with school (and work) at the moment.

But I haven't forget the mod. I try to work on my mod some hours every week.

I have updated my website a bit (added new units to "Units") and I am working on my second mission.

More information soon. :)

I have updated my website a bit (added new units to "Units") and I am working on my second mission.

thanks hoppah keep up the good work!

keep the good work hoppah

Hey Hoppah, I know you are busy with your missions for the mod, but I found pics of some nice LAPD units including an SED rescue truck 3 and a Ford Mustang slicktop. Also has a swift water rescue truck from the LAFD for however wanted one of those and an inflatable boat, but I don't know how hard that would be to make. I put the link below.

LAPD/LAFD Units

Guest KrisYYZ

Big Thanks Hoppah! Your mod is amazing, it takes this game to a whole new level.

I was just wondering if it would be possible to add the "ambulance patrol" command to the EMS car?

Kristof

Toronto

Hey, Hoppah, As I said before, I know that you are busy with your missions but I found some pics of the LAFD dozer team and thought you might be interested

dozer team bulldozer carrier

dozer team bulldozer

second the EMS command car might be a command car, but I think it's more likely a EMS Fly Car (there is no difference in your mod between a fly car and a command car) although you could be right because I thought about it know and I cant figure out where they would put all the EMS equipment. (fly cars can carry advance life support or basic life support equipment and usually a stokes basket and I think that would be very hard to put in a ford car)

I put a pic of a fly car from orange county NY below. the back doors are opean showing all the equipment the car carries.

816huguenot_rear.jpg

whatever you decide to do your mods always come out fabulous, so please don't feel like I'm demanding these changes, the mod is already great as it is :1046275747_biggthumpup:

@ LittleFoX:

I'm going to make 3 or 4 missions for v1.3. I have planned to make more missions, but that depends on the free time I have.

@ KrisYYZ:

Good idea. I will add it. :)

@ firefighter111:

I can't make a new bulldozer, because of the animations. And because the bulldozer isn't very important I'm not going to make a new bulldozer-carrier yet. I don't really see the purpose of the EMS Fly car, because there is no life support equipment except for the 'paramedic bag'.

Hoppah

@ firefighter111:

I can't make a new bulldozer, because of the animations. And because the bulldozer isn't very important I'm not going to make a new bulldozer-carrier yet. I don't really see the purpose of the EMS Fly car, because there is no life support equipment except for the 'paramedic bag'.

First, from the pic on your site, they look the same so I thought the bulldozer would just need a new skin.

second the EMS command car might be a command car, but I think it's more likely a EMS Fly Car (there is no difference in your mod between a fly car and a command car)

Second, I said there was no difference in your mod and I was just suggesting that you should rename the EMS command Car

Guest Robin93

Hey Hoppah,

Of course I know you won't make something like an police line tape but

as you know it's very difficult to block a road so that no civilians can pass. :rolleyes:

For example in your second mission it could be very useful because otherwise

the people pass through and get hurt. And last but not least in the real world it's much easier too

to block people and in the game you would need as a minimum 6 barriers or 4-5 Officers. :angry:

I hope youthink about it and maybe add it. I know you're busy and borried because the people

alaways wish the same but they'll have thought about it before they said it.

So it seems to be a bigger wish of your fans to have a very useful blocking help.

Greetings and keep on your good work. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Robin93

P.s. You could add it for the FD and the Police because they both use it, in the real world.

You take 2-3 police officers and block the people and that's working very fine, I don't understand why you always keep whining about the same, just accept it. He told at least 5-6 times that he doesn't want to addition it at the moment ebcause he's busy with mission.

Hey Hoppah,

Of course I know you won't make something like an police line tape but

as you know it's very difficult to block a road so that no civilians can pass. :rolleyes:

For example in your second mission it could be very useful because otherwise

the people pass through and get hurt. And last but not least in the real world it's much easier too

to block people and in the game you would need as a minimum 6 barriers or 4-5 Officers. :angry:

I hope youthink about it and maybe add it. I know you're busy and borried because the people

alaways wish the same but they'll have thought about it before they said it.

So it seems to be a bigger wish of your fans to have a very useful blocking help.

Greetings and keep on your good work. :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Robin93

P.s. You could add it for the FD and the Police because they both use it, in the real world.

If you've used te editor en you've seen the tape you would know is not a pretty sight, it's hanging in the sky without any attachments.. i think it isn't easy to mod so it wil be fixed to something in stead of hanging lose from everything

Guest xpoky

Hi ppl!Hoppah i don't know nothing about computers, or game modding, i just play the games, but i think that you can put more reality in this great mod. For exemple, in the real world if you don't turn the lights of your ambulance in a car accident, the other cars can hit you and amb because they don't see you! When you se a police barrier or a tape you step back. I think you could add some more reality to civilian actions to respond to situations in the game. Like ppl watching arround an accident, or accidents caused by bad choices of the player etc...

Continue the great work!:)