Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Looks cool Hoppah, is it going to be a vehicle explodes while driving? or terrorist bomb attack on local bus

Congratulations!

Both questions are right.

I'm working on the briefing of this mission, I will post more info later today.

Guest --ToM--
Congratulations!

Both questions are right.

I'm working on the briefing of this mission, I will post more info later today.

great hoppah!

need new mission the game start boring me....

thanks (for the hard eork)

hey is there any way you can maby make an inflatable on a trailer that can be attached to like the light equipment truck or somthin like swift water rescue. the trailer can maby replace one of the other trailers parked outside. is there any way you can do that so maby you can get a small swift boat to a rescue quicker?

again great job on the mod!

Guest xpoky

Hi ppl!! I would like to ask you how you react to a riot in freeplay mode. When you arrest someone all the rioters attack police units and i don't know how to disperse them!Can you help me?

thanks and good luck hoppah :)

Guest Angelstorm

Good luck with your exams Hoppah, Ill keep everything crossed for you.

With the Riots in freeplay mode, you send your SWAT teams in to sort them out! or more police officers to the scene to help your men arrest them.

The riots..............Just take about 4 to 8 police officers to the scene. Take them and place them between the guy with the sign and the rest of the crowd. Then order the crowd to stay back. That will keep the officers safe while one arrests the sign carrier. This keeps the other officers from getting beat up as well.

Guest Estevan
The riots..............Just take about 4 to 8 police officers to the scene. Take them and place them between the guy with the sign and the rest of the crowd. Then order the crowd to stay back. That will keep the officers safe while one arrests the sign carrier. This keeps the other officers from getting beat up as well.

Nice work, and good luck with your exams

Guest ranger211

not really on topic for this thread, but seeing as this is the most viewed one, it looks like 911: First Responders got pushed back AGAIN to May 30th..which is a pretty big jump. since it was March 13th, then it was March 23rd, and now its May 30th.

not really on topic for this thread, but seeing as this is the most viewed one, it looks like 911: First Responders got pushed back AGAIN to May 30th..which is a pretty big jump. since it was March 13th, then it was March 23rd, and now its May 30th.

Maybe the ship sunk, or the airplane crashed?

:sleep:

Guest scarymo

Hi

Just an idea for the next version of the LA Mod.

Not sure if its possible, but could Police line tape (barrier Tape) be added to add that extra realisum and possibly a CSI van / car.

Im no moddler and not sure if these even possible but is just an idea, BTW i LOVE the LA mod, best mod ever.

Not sure if its possible, but could Police line tape (barrier Tape) be added to add that extra realisum and possibly a CSI van / car

Hoppah told earlier hes not going to make that ebcause he wants to invest his time in something usefull, in scripts and missions ;)