Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Guest medic534

Can someone please update me on the english translation for emergency 4. I have checked the posts but haven't seen an update for a while. I know its the holidays and am not rushing anyone just checking in.

Time to post some news:

I am still working on the scripts and they're almost finished. :D

I had a problem with one of the scripts and I had to fix that with another code which you wont really like, because the problem was driving me crazy. The problem was that an ambulance doesn't want to park directly behind another ambulance in the fire station. Result: You could't park more than 1 vehicle in a bay, because the second (or third) vehicle parks wrong behind the first. I have fixed this with replacing the vehicle directly behind the other vehicle, so the vehicle doesn't drive to the parking lot (it drives to the back of the station and will be replaced then).

The 'fix' is working good and I hope to fix this in the future,

Hoppah

Guest La Mod Fan

Hey Hoppah,

I wanted to ask u that in this picture u posted http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9406/scene26qz.th.jpg is this picture tooken from version 1.2 or it was taken from version 1.1 because when i play it n when i am arresting a person..person doesnt bend over u know what i mean thats why i posted a pic so u could understand what i am trying to say...sorry if it was Unauthorize question.

Guest ranger211
Hey Hoppah,

I wanted to ask u that in this picture u posted http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9406/scene26qz.th.jpg is this picture tooken from version 1.2 or it was taken from version 1.1 because when i play it n when i am arresting a person..person doesnt bend over u know what i mean thats why i posted a pic so u could understand what i am trying to say...sorry if it was Unauthorize question.

thats because it's not a feature in 1.1 or 1.2. this screen shot looks like it was taken from inside the editor since it is no GUI, the direction compass, and the ingame time in the corner. hoppah, can you confirm this?

Hi to everyone I'm new in this forum but not in emergency and LA mod neither. I think this mod is the best one i saw for emergency games, it's very well done, no fails, innovations, new units commands, and sirens... It's wonderful, for this I'd like to know when the v1.2 will be release, I seen some screenshots and it's a really good improve, I hope this mod last forever because is better thn the game!!

I'd like to know when the v1.2 will be release

If you read tough all post here you will always see the same:

Hoppah does not work with release dates, hes not payd and so he works when he wants and when he ahs time, he does not have a release date and he does not have an approximative release date

Guest Angelstorm

I don`t know if this has already been answered.. if it has I do apologise..

Ive just looked at the screenshots for EM4 and it has a Hospital base. Will there be bases in the EM4 Deluxe version?

the LA Mod does wonders for the game!

I hope 16T will release the deluxe freeplay ground in .jpg format(or any other format which can be opened with Photoshop), so I can edit it for the hospital, fire station and police station.

Otherwise, there won't be an edited deluxe freeplay.

I am still working on scripts and I don't work with a deadline, because I don't want to hurry.

Some news:

I am not going to edit the multiplayer map for v1.2.

That map won't contain the hospital, fire station and police station yet.

Because it's too much work...

Hoppah.