Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Say, is there a way to increase the limit of vehicles you can buy in Freeplay (or make it unlimited), or is that hard-coded?

That's possible and I will increase it for v1.1 (It was increased for v1.0, but v1.1 has more vehicles).

Ranger, that first picture is not of fire police but it is a heavy rescue unit used to carry extrication and other rescue tools. And I kinda agree with Hoopah, because of continuity reasons. There are no fire police that I know of in LA City. That is the job for police, CHP or whatever. Fire Police would fit better in a rural, or suburban area like where I live where there are volunteers. And thank you for your hardwork Hoopah, your mod is looking great! :)

Guest FirstResponse

Kinda of topic..but I having been changing the map to have only riots and demonstrations in the xml files. However they never occur. I tried it with an avarage of 1000 times in 10 min and 0.1 but none of these seemed to work? Am I missing something...

Guest ShortCappy

Hoppah, I noticed that the pontoon bridge vehicle is available in the vehicle selection in Freeplay and Multiplayer modes. It doesn't serve a purpose in either of those modes, so can you remove it before the release of the next version, please?

Hoppah, I noticed that the pontoon bridge vehicle is available in the vehicle selection in Freeplay and Multiplayer modes. It doesn't serve a purpose in either of those modes, so can you remove it before the release of the next version, please?

Well why don't u just let it in your base instead of getting it on the map? :s

Guest ThaLowrider

@ Hoppah

i've downloaded your great mod! it's really cool, but when you play in freeplay, you should get all unit's right?

but i don't get them all :huh:

here's a list of what i don't get of the vehicles..

Medic : EMS car, Ambulance 4, Coroner's van

LAFD : Light Equipment, Brush Truck, Crashtender

CHP : Patrol car & Camaro

Misc: Rescue Dog vehicle, Bulldozer(+carrier)

is my mod not installed right, or are some of the vehicles coming in the next version?

Regards ThaLowrider.

@ Hoppah

i've downloaded your great mod! it's really cool, but when you play in freeplay, you should get all unit's right?

but i don't get them all :huh:

here's a list of what i don't get of the vehicles..

Medic : EMS car, Ambulance 4, Coroner's van

LAFD : Light Equipment, Brush Truck, Crashtender

CHP : Patrol car & Camaro

Misc: Rescue Dog vehicle,

is my mod not installed right, or are some of the vehicles coming in the next version?

Regards ThaLowrider.

easy to explain => Next version

;)

Bulldozer(+carrier) will never be avalable in freeplay => bug + dont come on map :s

Version 1.1 is finished and.... released!

lamodv11bc7.jpg

New in v1.1:

- New Vehicles: Ambulance 4, Brush Truck, CHP Chevrolet Camaro, Coroner's Van, EMS Car, LAX Crashtender & Light Equipment Truck.

- New Units: Coroners

- Almost all scripts are improved.

- A vehicle with directional lights can redirect traffic.

- Police barricades will stop civilians.

- Flares added.

- Paramedics can drop their stretcher. Two paramedics can get a stretcher.

- Flashing Lights on/off command added.

- Some fire trucks are resistent to fire.

- English voices added.

DOWNLOAD

Report bugs here or via PM/email to me.

I hope everyone likes the new version!

Hoppah

Guest Gamesfunk

Great addition, though I'd want to tell you something in general.

I thought the FBI has several departments, one of them is the HRT (hostage rescue team), which means it handles plain (as far you can say that) hostages. But I found on the internet that a second department of the FBI is called JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force), which largely intervenes the actions of the 'modern-day' terrorists. Will you implement a distinct seperation in the next version?

G.

Great work Hoppah! You're the man! :1046275747_biggthumpup:

I thought the FBI has several departments, one of them is the HRT (hostage rescue team), which means it handles plain (as far you can say that) hostages. But I found on the internet that a second department of the FBI is called JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force), which largely intervenes the actions of the 'modern-day' terrorists. Will you implement a distinct seperation in the next version?

I believe Hoppah clearly said there would be no FBI units in the EM4 LA mod.

Will we be seeing the Heavy Equipment Truck in the future? aka the USAR truck. Not the current SUV. I kind of miss that truck :( Besides that, 1.1 is great man. The new EMT car and Light rescue truck makes freeplay roll a lot easier. Good job on the strobe light effect on the LED lightbar and strobe lightbar too. It never worked to well with EM3, but I guess EM4's engine made it more possible.

Guest Robin93

Great Work Hoppah!!! :1046275747_biggthumpup: :1046275747_biggthumpup: :1046275747_biggthumpup:

The new Units are fantastic!!!

Keep on working so we can see more good results like this!

Great :excl::excl::excl:

Guest Gamesfunk
You're right. I am not going to add FBI again, because it's too useless.

But you have added the HRT units... which are actually FBI people... I don't want to say that you must and need to add FBI units, but you've added them (unintentionally) anyway... So no FBI units, ok :P

G.

He hasn't added them yet..... He just has LAPD SWAT. Not HRT. Two different organizations with two extremely different purposes. I don't see the point in putting federal units in there is anyways.

I have a question tho. How do I disarm the bomb? I tried with an engineer, but it blew up and wiped out about a block.