Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

If I change my sirens (the sound of them), does that ruin multiplayer capabilities?

As NFK said yes it does, but just a suggestion, make multiple installs of the LA Mod. I have one with the Brush,HES,BC,and EMS Sup parked outside the back of station 1, and then another copy for w00ds second map. This way you can have a copy for multiplayer that would be standard so theres no compatibility issues with multiplayer.

As NFK said yes it does, but just a suggestion, make multiple installs of the LA Mod. I have one with the Brush,HES,BC,and EMS Sup parked outside the back of station 1, and then another copy for w00ds second map. This way you can have a copy for multiplayer that would be standard so theres no compatibility issues with multiplayer.

I don't care that much about multiplayer, since it's near impossible to find a game that hasn't started yet.

Hoppah, did you show us the 1.9 manual because you finished it or because the 1.9 release may be near?

(NOT ASKING FOR RELEASE DATE)

Best to think of the manual for 1.9 as a preview. Besides, if it were finished I'm pretty sure Hoppah would tell us.

Guest [SAP]Francis
Best to think of the manual for 1.9 as a preview. Besides, if it were finished I'm pretty sure Hoppah would tell us.

On the other side, he never mentioned he was making a tiller, and he bounced it to us in one, rude announcement. :)

On the other side, he never mentioned he was making a tiller, and he bounced it to us in one, rude announcement. :)

I was rude? :1046276372_bawling:

You know what would be rude? If I'd trash the new map and start over again because I didn't like the layout. :scared:

I was rude? :1046276372_bawling:

You know what would be rude? If I'd trash the new map and start over again because I didn't like the layout. :scared:

:ohm You wouldn't!!!!.......................you like the layout, right?

BTW: i like station 2's design

Besides the LAFD Tiller, there will be no other new playable units in v1.9. The new map has a bunch of new objects and buildings though. And don't forgot the new civilian cars. Why are you so scared of warnings? It's not like you will get beaten up, because you misbehaved. :)

Guest Shawn Biro
Besides the LAFD Tiller, there will be no other new playable units in v1.9. The new map has a bunch of new objects and buildings though. And don't forgot the new civilian cars. Why are you so scared of warnings? It's not like you will get beaten up, because you misbehaved. :)
"Sir, should I put away the beating whip back into the box of beatings ?" :holdglass::loldev:

The average new civilian car has more polygons than the original EM4 models. It's not that bad though. But if people experience lag with the new cars, I can always write a VERY SIMPLE tutorial to disable ALL new cars. Deal? :)