mr matt5432123

EdgeWater Mod (WIP)

90's or 2000's style vehicles?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. 90's or 2000's style vehicles?

• 90's style vehicles
    • 2000's style vehicles

So. After a bit I got back into working the mod. 

Updates coming

-Police Station

- Clinic

- No More lifeguard

- New Rescue and Hazmat Models

- New Ambulance at Station 1

- New Second Engine at Station 1

- Station 2 getting revamped

20200229120308_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thanks for letting me into the team. 

I felt like it was high time Edgewater got a proper police department so heres Edgewater PDs 91 Caprice (courtesy of itchboy). If you're a fan of Colgate toothpaste, i've got good news.

If anyone knows the credits for that Whelen 9000 lightbar please let me know so I can credit them accordingly.  

20210313204340_1.thumb.jpg.280e058c20991eca274d4da086b6f0c9.jpg,

• Like 1

Looks nice. I saw you look at it on stream and i was wondering how it would turn out.

Progress on the edgewater police department. Slowly and surely I'm learning my way around polygon lights, but for now let's enjot some good old fashioned rotators. 

Model by Yankee43, Lightbar by EmC-Unit, skin and lighting by me

• Like 2

Hey y'all, another update on Edgewater PD. Here's our currently completed units. Sooner or later I'll record a video with each of them to show off their lights but for now, enjoy a screenshot. 

Ford Ranger by Yankee43 with lightbar by EmC-Unit. 1991 Chevrolet Caprice by Itchboy with lightbar by Cops. 1988 Dodge Diplomat by Itchboy with his Code 3 SD lightbar

20210316192435_1.thumb.jpg.63446ffad395ff509717af614e811295.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Ok y'all. Quick update. I am now the only person working on this project. This means updates will be slow, but they'll still come. 

Heres a list of planned features, I'm hoping to get a 0.5 release out within the next few months.

- on map clinic and police station

- patrol routes for police cars and ambulances

- New fire department liveries and a few models(white over lime green)

If there is anything you all want to see in the mod please let me know, currently I'm just working with what's already in the mod but that won't be enough for my liking.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Ok y'all. I need your help again. I edited EmC_Units 1998 Pierce Dash for this mod (one of my favorite models on this website) and replaced the LED lightbar with a more era-appropriate (and easier to light) mx7000 lightbar that was previously in the mod. I've looked and I'm unable to find credits for it. I'm assuming Hoppah, as this model also appears in the base LA mod but I'd like to make sure.20210411192340_1.thumb.jpg.c77f5785466de5cb19574f4bd6e4e45b.jpg

other than that everything is coming along very nicely. More updates to come regarding EMS and FD in the near future 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, stockboy8 said:

Ok y'all. I need your help again. I edited EmC_Units 1998 Pierce Dash for this mod (one of my favorite models on this website) and replaced the LED lightbar with a more era-appropriate (and easier to light) mx7000 lightbar that was previously in the mod. I've looked and I'm unable to find credits for it. I'm assuming Hoppah, as this model also appears in the base LA mod but I'd like to make sure.20210411192340_1.thumb.jpg.c77f5785466de5cb19574f4bd6e4e45b.jpg

other than that everything is coming along very nicely. More updates to come regarding EMS and FD in the near future 

I like this. This is epic. And cool.

Some quick updates.

I've gotten the go to hospital and patrol scripts to work. After that I've got to get some stations in, then later another event or two, and the map will be pretty much done.

Above all, though, vehicles are my biggest priority right now. Theres still a few more I need to work on, but I've got some help. The project is moving along much quicker than expected.

I did some poking around on the german forums and found a free to use map base I might take and mess around with. Theres a lot of city and water space, so it will be ideal for a mod like this. Thats still far into the future though, so lets focus on the present for now.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Squad 65 said:

Woohoo. Good Job!!!!!

spoken like someone who watched me fumble over virtual objects and paths....almost like you did

• Like 1

Heres something I've been working on. Wasn't sure if it was gonna come out good but I'm happy with it. Rear by THVFD with some lights by Itchboy slapped on, cab by Rafaell and the Emergency Brazil team, lightbar by Hoppah (i'm pretty sure)

resq.PNG

• Like 6

Very bad news for you all today. I had to system reset my computer- meaning that I've lost maybe a weeks worth of progress on the mod. Luckily- I backed up the mod recently so progress can resume as soon as I'm situated.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, stockboy8 said:

Very bad news for you all today. I had to system reset my computer- meaning that I've lost maybe a weeks worth of progress on the mod. Luckily- I backed up the mod recently so progress can resume as soon as I'm situated.

Glad you had a backup. Looking forward to the next update.