The Skinning Contest 2.0

February personnel skins winner.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

• VOID
    • VOID2

yeah you read it right on the ambulance, there is gonna be a Lake County mod (fictional, 'cause when I wanted to make it I didn't know there was a real lake county  :dry: )

In the United States It is the name of twelve counties in the United States of America:

hahaha the smartass  :holdglass:

yeah I wanted to make a mod that has a country styled map with a big lake, that's why I came up with the name... but yeah....  :1046275767_ugly:

I mean, compared to many other models, such as the CVPI and F350 ambulance which use 2048x2048, do my textures seem to be less detailed compared to those?
I made the decision to use 1024x1024 because the 2048 textures caused lag whenever the vehicle was spawned or created ingame or in editor.

I mean, compared to many other models, such as the CVPI and F350 ambulance which use 2048x2048, do my textures seem to be less detailed compared to those?

I made the decision to use 1024x1024 because the 2048 textures caused lag whenever the vehicle was spawned or created ingame or in editor.

I don't think it's a noticeable amount once the unit is in game. In my opinion it wouldn't be worth it if it causes the game to lag

polls up

One more day left to vote guys.

Been asked to keep poll up for one more day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations to EmC-Unit who is this months winner.

Get your entry's in for November which is a free skin month.

December is gonna be a Christmas themed month once again.

Looking forward to seeing all the entry's as usall:)

On a side note the overall winner in January (showcase of all winners skins from the past year and whos is the overall best) more info soon.