Blackout

Harbor City 5

3 minutes ago, theparanoid said:

They used to have a car park by station 6, when they first add the feature. But I am not sure if still there.  

For god sake I just crashed mid game again... this is getting unbearable.

There is a spot for a fire supervisor SUV but not for police. I did just load the map in the editor and there isn't a police one nearby. I also tried to move the one in the far south corner but couldn't figure out how to move the virtual object. I clicked the move button but I could only rotate the whole thing. Gah.

13 hours ago, theparanoid said:
12 minutes ago, theparanoid said:

What are your system specs.

To park the police out side of the police station click the icon of Ford poloce interceptor utility that parks I. District spots

Windows 7 64 Bit

i5-4690k @ 3.50 Ghz Quad core

20 GB RAM

2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Windows 7 64 Bit

i5-4690k @ 3.50 Ghz Quad core

20 GB RAM

2GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Should have no problems with those specs. Have you made em4 run as administrator and made the config file read only?

13 hours ago, MHFD145 said:

I cant get your mod to work. I downloaded the 5.0.1 mod folder, placed it in my mods folder and when i try to run it, it doesnt work... Am I doing something wrong?

What do you mean it does not work? could you tell us a little more of what's going wrong? And please tell your system specs too if you can, and the log file that can be found in the games main directory.

I cant get your mod to work. I downloaded the 5.0.1 mod folder, placed it in my mods folder and when i try to run it, it doesnt work... Am I doing something wrong?

Make sure when you unzipped it did not create a second folder. If all you see in mod folder is one folder. Then this is what happen and why the game not seeing the mod

I unzipped the mod and placed harbor city mod folder into my EM4 mods folder . Whenever I start up the mod, it will crash. 

Im running a MSI with windows 10 

GX960 graphics card

Intel core i7 

. Yes which means you may have the issue i decribed. Go into the mods folder then into tye harbor city folder. What do you see.

7 hours ago, Tommy van Extel said:

Can we have a option to automatically fill all stations / send out all units to go to their stations and standby spots? It takes soo much time every time we play to send them all out...

Thanks!

They have it designed like that because it is supposed to be multiplayer with 3-4 people playing

4 hours ago, willowfork fire capt said:

They have it designed like that because it is supposed to be multiplayer with 3-4 people playing

For those who want this feature it really wouldn't be that hard to do themselves, just plop the models down in the editor on the free play map and set up a personal script like the one Mayberry uses to shut the lights off (ie copy the script right out of Mayberry...). This would take probably 30 minutes tops... or just copy how it was done in LA Mod...

This mod has been extremely difficult for me to get working. There is no read me telling me how to properly update it and I've downloaded version 5.1 and it doesn't work. I tried downloading 5.4 and still doesn't work. I'm sure I'm missing something needed for the mod to work maybe a previous version? idk but there is not much info on how to install everything and what not.

One thing that i think that would make this mod even better that it already is, is by making the Chiefs have a purpose. You get 3 Command Personal and they don't really have anything to do. If I may suggest maybe making it so they can call in other apparatuses by radio so you don't have to scramble all over the place. Other than that 10/10 Mod

One thing that i think that would make this mod even better that it already is, is by making the Chiefs have a purpose. You get 3 Command Personal and they don't really have anything to do. If I may suggest maybe making it so they can call in other apparatuses by radio so you don't have to scramble all over the place. Other than that 10/10 Mod

The last time I played a Harbor City MP mission "how it's supposed to be played" (or so I was told...) we were bunking up individual firefighters and what not for every call. It was meticulous and painstaking. To keep this intended gameplay style would require one heck of a script, I doubt you'll see a feature like this added unless someone from the community makes it themselves and shares it, which I would say is unlikely.

Sent from my E6830 using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, simking said:

Maybe i am crazy but why are there no commands? on any of the vehicles or personnel?

Bad install or that will happen if you load two mods without restarting the game first. Try it again with only loading harbor city and see if it persists. If it does, I would reinstall or even a fresh download and install.

Clicking on the mini map causes my game to freeze and die.  I tried reinstalling twice with no improvement.  Does anyone else have this problem, or better yet: a solution?  (besides not clicking on it, it's too much of a habit for me not to.)

EDIT: Found a 5.0.2 patch.  Map is unbroke now. Thanks!

EDIT EDIT:  It still crashes at random moments.  But the minimap works!  I love the detail of this mod! I look forward to playing a stable version of it, keep up the good work!

Hello,

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place for this. I have downloaded Harbor City 5.0.5 and love it so far. It can be a little intense at times when numerous calls come in. I usually play in freemode. Is there anyway to send all the units to their stations with out having to select them one by one?

I'm using Harbor City 5.0.5 (This download has a part 1 and 2 which breaks into 2 seperate files) after unzipping, i placed the files in the mod folder. When I start the game and click the modifications tab I can see them in the tab. When i click it, the game freezes for a few seconds and starts up. When i actually start the game the it still plays as the original game.

I'm playing the deluxe version on Steam with Windows 10  

I'm surprised this mod hasnt gotten more feedback then this! I got in some play time on this mod tonight in single player freeplay! It was rough though for reasons stated above. If I took the time to possibly script in auto-spawning units, I would hope it is something that the mod authors would allow me to release. 

• Upvote 1