bma

London Multiplayer Mod 1.0 [1.0 Released]

I think that scrolling comes from touching one of the arrows during load time. Try again without touching a single key until the game is fully responsive and see if the issue still exists.

That's the only cause I've ever seen for it

Also, if you hold an arrow key, while pressing Y (chat function) then the arrow will be "stuck" down.

I think that scrolling comes from touching one of the arrows during load time. Try again without touching a single key until the game is fully responsive and see if the issue still exists.

That's the only cause I've ever seen for it

Not sure, it just happens randomly whenever I activated a station once or another time when it just froze and came back then it started randomly scrolling again 

hi guys david here does any 1 know how to fix the cars if they get shot at by a person on a mission all i can find is a tow truck can not find a maintanace person what i have played is so awesome love the details of the trucks and the call outs as well donr a great job keep the nice work up guys :)

If you know how it works, you can easily use the editor to just place an Engineer down. I have one at each Station.

I have noticed even with the edited freeplay.xml file its still quite challenging, which I like now that I have a routine when I'm attending a fire (get the 2 scba ff & normal ff to get a hose, hook up to the engine, start pump and hook up supply line). I would add the rapid deployment although I'm not sure on how to set it up for this mod. Anyway here's a few pictures from callouts I've had:

vlcsnap-5115-12-25-15h11m36s944.png

vlcsnap-1349-10-12-06h41m39s291.png

vlcsnap-3209-05-30-08h37m55s172.png

Small issues:

- BMW X5 Doors become slightly deformed and have the outside skin inside when opened. Unlike other vehicles

Bad door: Em4_2015_10_03_18_35_25_06.png

Good door:

Em4_2015_10_03_18_35_51_90.png

- Lightbar lights need to be brighter, I say this because if I zoom out I can clearly see the small dash lights but not the larger ones on the lightbar, infact they are quite faint even when I zoom in

- Many car wheels are flippin tiny :)

But overall a brilliant mod! I really like the CALL IN and the ingenious callout menu that allows split MP and normal SP.

Good job! :laugh:

Will you be bringing future updates?

- Lightbar lights need to be brighter, I say this because if I zoom out I can clearly see the small dash lights but not the larger ones on the lightbar, infact they are quite faint even when I zoom in

Most mods (If not all) have the lighting made for normal viewing, they will always become small when zoomed in and if you make them bigger so they are not so small, they will be huge when you look at the map normally :)

Most mods (If not all) have the lighting made for normal viewing, they will always become small when zoomed in and if you make them bigger so they are not so small, they will be huge when you look at the map normally :)

OK, thank you. Just they always seemed to be too small for me no matter but maybe it is just me :)

Hm, how odd! All fine for me and I can't think of any setting that affects them.

Yea, but I have always had issues with graphics on my intel with old games.

Oh, and BTW, your signature pic and most pictures on the Kent Mod Topic are down for some reason.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Free signature:

LMM.jpg

(Link to file upload: http://s12.postimg.org/3k88tj1v1/LMM.jpg )

Overall, the mod really has that difficulty level that I miss having in a mod. Reminds me a lot of original Em4, especially with the MP events brought into SP. Its pretty good, and I especially love the station call button. Its pretty unique in that aspect and gives the mod a lot of uniqueness.

Due to my "lazy" playstyle, I've become used to the Rapid Deployment command, so not having it in this mod is quite a change from my ususal one-click solution.

Overall, the mod really has that difficulty level that I miss having in a mod.

Agreed. One other thing I like is that you only have a small, limited amount of units and therefore have to manage your resources properly.

-------------------

More screens. If there was a future update, would you consider adding more types of vehicles (Fire Command or HART for example)?

Women shot by her 'Friend' in a Hotel

eVqswow.jpg

Fire Alarm goes off at a warehouse after some containers caught alight

OPfVTCO.jpg