Donovan Beaver

Prince George's County, Maryland Sub Modification

Hello, I'm Donovan. I'm looking for people to assist me with a modification based out of Prince George's Co. MD. If you are interested in helping me in anyway, It would be appreciated if you'd leave a comment or message me on what you can do. This mod is not started but will not be cancelled nor put on hold. I'm waiting for people to help me get thing's situated. Thank you
What the mod will consist of is below:
Kentland Vol. Fire Co Sta. 833
College Park Vol. Fire Co. Sta. 812
West Lanham Hills Vol. Fire Dept Sta. Company 848
Prince George's County Fire/EMS Department Station 800
Prince George's County Police Department
Prince George's County EMS (Fully Staffed And Paid)
I'm Looking For A Really Good Skinner.
And If Someone Could Do A Model Or Two, That Would Be Nice.

Thing's I will do is help with the Skins, Models, Lights, And help with other things aswell. I just need someone who's really good at skinning and modeling. I could help with things. We can sort it out on skype or wherever. Thank you
Photos Below Of Real Units.

Photo's of real life trucks that i'm looking for.

COLLEGE PARK VOL. FIRE DEPT:

post-61357-0-91844100-1441554028_thumb.j

post-61357-0-93130800-1441554038_thumb.j

post-61357-0-40663400-1441554056_thumb.j

post-61357-0-63063000-1441554090_thumb.j

Kentland Vol. Fire Company

post-61357-0-81526700-1441554146_thumb.j

post-61357-0-60890700-1441554165_thumb.j

post-61357-0-34131600-1441554175_thumb.j

post-61357-0-69269600-1441554214_thumb.j This is staffed at Kentland's Station.

West Lanham Hill's Volunteer Fire Dept

post-61357-0-82177300-1441554381.jpg

post-61357-0-04118100-1441554401.jpg

post-61357-0-29775800-1441554418.jpg

Another concept mod, another author with no skills begging for help and not taking initiative to learn said skills. Next one please.

Simple word of advice: Nobody will help you, and especially with the lack of skills in the entire community. You have to learn all of that and make those real life pictures into Em4.

I do not want to spoil the humor you but we already have a mod based on Maryland

I'm talking about Ocean City !

Why does it matter. I mean Maryland is a small state, but Ocean City is not the only place there. And that mod is not based on Maryland it's based on Ocean City. 

If this was more than a concept, and the author actually had some skills I would love to help him, but once again it's just a mod that's going to sit here and in about 6 months someone's going to ask if there's been any progress and an admin is going to come lock it.

Why does it matter. I mean Maryland is a small state, but Ocean City is not the only place there. And that mod is not based on Maryland it's based on Ocean City. 

If this was more than a concept, and the author actually had some skills I would love to help him, but once again it's just a mod that's going to sit here and in about 6 months someone's going to ask if there's been any progress and an admin is going to come lock it.

Ironically, Ocean City, MD mod (not the mod of he-who-shall-not-be-named) never actually got off the ground. IIRC it was some editor shots that did look promising, and then it was dead like your post states.

Unfortunately, most mods end up this way, all words, no substance, dead in less than a year.

From what iv'e read, the only skill that you have is to send a photos for people to do a mod for you. Modding is a hobby witch use free time, witch not going to make you money or date with somebody. The best suggestion witch is not trying to insult/or troll you - move a thing that is lower than your back and start doing something on your own. At least some simple reskins.

Here's motivation for

post-4733-0-66018300-1441632179_thumb.jp you 

Just FYI two of those units don't exist anymore.

1st photo of E828B and RE 833 were destroyed. 

West Lanham has a newer engine (E-One)

RE833 is also being replaced, another pierce 

Also, just curious on the chosen stations.... Personally I feel like there are better ones 

Just as a suggestion, since you are doing PG county, I think you should base the models of FD and PD for the city of Laurel. It is part of the North County, and we have pretty good Police "deacals". I am willing to be a supporter of this mod. Not to be a downer, but I don't know if this mod will succeed or not. I have been quiet on the forums, but I have seen enough mods get cancelled due to not enough experience. But, don't let me stop you. If you keep learning, you might be able to make a pretty popular mod.