ThinBlueLineKY4

American Modders Modding Team (AMMT) *UPDATED 7/07/15*

Hi, i have a little question, on our airport is old big rusty crash truck that i vould have in my mod, but i can't finding similar model.

Can you help me ? The truck looks like american and on his left side is sign similar to the oshkosh logo.

For us to help you I would go ahead and join the mod team and you help us with your mod and you help us with ours (because that is how we work :) ). We are going to have a partial merge with FRG's modding team, and we will have a bunch of great modelers on their team to help us. Maybe they can help you. All you need are some pictures of the vehicle.

For us to help you I would go ahead and join the mod team and you help us with your mod and you help us with ours (because that is how we work :) ). We are going to have a partial merge with FRG's modding team, and we will have a bunch of great modelers on their team to help us. Maybe they can help you. All you need are some pictures of the vehicle.

wait what about FRG mod team?

So I guess jamnj88 hasn't talked to you yet? Me and him were talking about merging our teams and having our team become a sub-team in terms. We help you and you help us because we could use some experienced modders to help and teach us.

"we could use some expierienced modders to help and teach us" If you start a moddingteam you should already have experienced modders in the team - not ask them for help! And im sure they won´t tell you anything cause you need to learn all the staff yourself.

"we could use some expierienced modders to help and teach us" If you start a moddingteam you should already have experienced modders in the team - not ask them for help! And im sure they won´t tell you anything cause you need to learn all the staff yourself.

Jamnj88 was the one who suggested the merge and I would say we are friends. We have someone who can do each category of modding (scripting, skinning, etc.) and some of them can do it pretty well. Once we merge we help them with their mods which they are working on (I am not sure if I am allowed to say) and they help us with ours, and they teach us some things in the process and for some of our mods we need experienced modders for some things, such as merging parts of 3 different vehicles together to make an awesome Pierce Velocity rescue with a midmount 10-ton crane (stores pretty small) and editing the area behind the crane a little bit. (Hint Hint harbor city rural mod and a few other mods we are making :).)

wait what about FRG mod team?

Hey alex can I say what mods your team are working on?

Join our mod team and we'll help your team rarely works. Utilize your skills and learn how to work on stuff instead of passing it off to other people. This way if it's small, people won't leave the mod team and take their work with them, leaving you empty handed.

Join our mod team and we'll help your team rarely works. Utilize your skills and learn how to work on stuff instead of passing it off to other people. This way if it's small, people won't leave the mod team and take their work with them, leaving you empty handed.

I see what you are saying there. But we will join FRG's modding team and I know quite a lot of people from that team. Those people I am pretty sure would be glad to teach us some of the modding skills. And I personally want to help them with some of the mods they are making, and I know that they are interested in anyone who wants to help. I recently joined the clan and was accepted too. And we are drafting a set of rules for the mod team that does not allow that to happen. You need to keep sending updated versions of work or .rars of the skins or edited scripts, and if you decide to leave the modding team and take all your work with you, you can't. You will still be credited for what you did, but you can't leave and take all your work with you for X reason unless you talk with one of the higher up staff on the modding team and they deem your reason reasonable, and they would then allow you to take your work with you. Though I am not sure if this rule will become official yet.

I see what you are saying there. But we will join FRG's modding team and I know quite a lot of people from that team. Those people I am pretty sure would be glad to teach us some of the modding skills. And I personally want to help them with some of the mods they are making, and I know that they are interested in anyone who wants to help. I recently joined the clan and was accepted too. And we are drafting a set of rules for the mod team that does not allow that to happen. You need to keep sending updated versions of work or .rars of the skins or edited scripts, and if you decide to leave the modding team and take all your work with you, you can't. You will still be credited for what you did, but you can't leave and take all your work with you for X reason unless you talk with one of the higher up staff on the modding team and they deem your reason reasonable, and they would then allow you to take your work with you. Though I am not sure if this rule will become official yet.

tread carefully, if they claim their stuff, it will always be their stuff by intellectual property and thus they can, and there is a good chance they will, claim it as theft.

tread carefully, if they claim their stuff, it will always be their stuff by intellectual property and thus they can, and there is a good chance they will, claim it as theft.

true. But maybe having them agree to the terms of service, while recording it verbally, would help prevent them from claiming theft. So it shows that they agreed to it. But I am still 50/50 on whether it should become a rule.

Actually, fun fact, that's not technically really allowed. Unless you sign it over in a legal document, notarized and cleared by laws of all countries involved (usually multinational teams) they maintain rights to the content they make. If I made something and decided I was gonna take it and you couldn't use it, you'd have to get over it and that's that. 

So if that rule becomes "official" it's all about scare tactics, and cannot be enforced at all. 

Actually, fun fact, that's not technically really allowed. Unless you sign it over in a legal document, notarized and cleared by laws of all countries involved (usually multinational teams) they maintain rights to the content they make. If I made something and decided I was gonna take it and you couldn't use it, you'd have to get over it and that's that. 

So if that rule becomes "official" it's all about scare tactics, and cannot be enforced at all. 

Which is why mod teams reserve the right to allow other modders not to use their content. Tbh this is one of the greatest parts because it encourages people to learn things.

Which is why mod teams reserve the right to allow other modders not to use their content. Tbh this is one of the greatest parts because it encourages people to learn things.

Oh okay. This will not be a rule, then.