Cadillac9998

NJ/ Monmouth County Modification

Hello Guys, My name is Chris Williams (please call me Cadillac or Caddy), I'm a resident of New Jersey, Monmouth County to be more specific, and I'm currently in the vehicle stage of creation. I'm using The LA Mod as a base start and it's going to take quite some time so i'm not releasing anything specific such as a release date/estimate of that, or exactly what models are going to be incorporated. However I will tell you the Companies/Departments that can be expected

Police:

• NJ State Police
  • Monmouth County Sheriffs 
  • Middletown Township Police Dept.

EMS:

• BLS- (one of Middletown's 5 EMS Squads) 
  • ALS- MONOC 
  • Medevac- MONOC 1 (MONOC's Helicopter) 
  • Mass Casualty Unit - Monmouth County EMS Task Force

Fire: 

• Middletown Township Fire Dept. 
  • Hazmat- Monmouth County Hazmat 
  • Forest Fire- New Jersey Forest Fire Service

when it comes time, i am going to be in need of assistance with the map and scripts/mod scripts. Hopefully I recieve the same support as other mods, Thanks For Your interests. 

Here's Three of the Units I have done:

post-60734-0-30120700-1433275838_thumb.p

post-60734-0-70409100-1433275837_thumb.ppost-60734-0-64784000-1433275836_thumb.p

when it comes time, i am going to be in need of assistance with the map and scripts/mod scripts. Hopefully I recieve the same support as other mods, Thanks For Your interests.

Here's Three of the Units I have done:

Em4 2015-06-02 16-07-40-432.png

Em4 2015-06-02 16-07-29-730.png Em4 2015-06-02 16-07-26-995.png

Do you plan on swapping out any of the units for newer versions?

Good luck with your project, mind showing some close ups of the units. i am always interested how the textures look from closer

OMG!  :scared:  First of all OMG THANKS YOU FOR VIEWING MY MOD ALEX I'M A MEGA HUGE FAN...  yes you can see a closeup, as i want to see some closeups as well, i just don't really know how to zoom in more in the editor can you kind of help me on how to do that 

From the LA Mod Website:

(This will work for editor and in game)

How can I get the camera hack?

To zoom in or out further and get different angles you only have to edit some settings in the configuration file.

To do that, open em4.cfg (or em4deluxe.cfg) with WordPad located in your Emergency 4 directory.

You can change the following values: mincamz, maxcamz, mincampitch and/or maxcampitch.

The screenshots on the LA mod website have been taken using the following values:

"e4_maxcampitch" value="80."

"e4_maxcamz" value="3500"

"e4_mincampitch" value="15"

"e4_mincamz" value="100."

From the LA Mod Website:

(This will work for editor and in game)

How can I get the camera hack?

To zoom in or out further and get different angles you only have to edit some settings in the configuration file.

To do that, open em4.cfg (or em4deluxe.cfg) with WordPad located in your Emergency 4 directory.

You can change the following values: mincamz, maxcamz, mincampitch and/or maxcampitch.

The screenshots on the LA mod website have been taken using the following values:

"e4_maxcampitch" value="80."

"e4_maxcamz" value="3500"

"e4_mincampitch" value="15"

"e4_mincamz" value="100."

thanks greatly appriciated :)

May I congratulate you on opening a thread and  showing some work that you have done instead of opening a thread with nothing to show. Good luck! Love the pics!

Thank you more pics (including Closeups) will be to come

I wondered if you are going to make your own NJ State Police or try to get The Boston Mod Guys permission to use theirs from the Manchester Mod?

Hmmm... good comment, I'll look into that thanks for the idea

Hey guys (more specifically Alex) i got some closeups, (i also added a K-9 Unit)

So here is my obligatory long post where I suggest stuff to authors because I want to improve their mods:

This should be enough to cover just PD and EMS.

• NJ State police CVPI

DSC02131-vi.jpg

• Recommended model: Ford CVPI by Nnico
    • Lightbar is a Whelen Liberty - I have an unreleased one
    • Has a spotlight. Use bama's equipment pack
    • Has a rambar, looks custom, you're gonna have to make one yourself
  • Monmouth police CVPI

11757028-large.jpg

• Nnico CVPI model
    • Whelen Liberty Lightbar
    • Has a spotlight, use bama's
    • Not sure if there is a rambar, couldnt find other pics
  • Middletown Police Ford Taurus

10672187_1452626028291513_68842499467261

• Use the Taurus from my Ford Car Pack
    • Code3 21TR lightbar from my equipment pack
    • Use bama's spotlight
    • Has a rambar, also available in bama's pack
  • MONOC Ambulance

4713777247_842126ab59_b.jpg

• Ford E450 model available in my ambulance pack
    • Has LEDs in the grill

Relevant links:

Hey I started a New Jersey mod a while back and was not able to complete it and release it , if you'd like I can send you a copy of everything and go from there , almost all new units have been added and state police is already skinned as well as some other vehicles

So is this a LA mod Reskin? Or are there new units?

Reskin but i really want to use new units, 

So here is my obligatory long post where I suggest stuff to authors because I want to improve their mods:

This should be enough to cover just PD and EMS.

• NJ State police CVPI

DSC02131-vi.jpg

• Recommended model: Ford CVPI by Nnico
    • Lightbar is a Whelen Liberty - I have an unreleased one
    • Has a spotlight. Use bama's equipment pack
  • Monmouth police CVPI

11757028-large.jpg

• Nnico CVPI model
    • Whelen Liberty Lightbar
    • Has a spotlight, use bama's
    • Not sure if there is a rambar, couldnt find other pics
  • Middletown Police Ford Taurus

10672187_1452626028291513_68842499467261

• Use the Taurus from my Ford Car Pack
    • Code3 21TR lightbar from my equipment pack
    • Use bama's spotlight
    • Has a rambar, also available in bama's pack
  • MONOC Ambulance

4713777247_842126ab59_b.jpg

• Ford E450 model available in my ambulance pack
    • Has LEDs in the grill

Relevant links:

THANK YOU SO MUCH, THIS WILL BE SO HELPFUL!!!!!! I'M SINCERELY GRATEFUL!!!!!!!  :happy:

Hey I started a New Jersey mod a while back and was not able to complete it and release it , if you'd like I can send you a copy of everything and go from there , almost all new units have been added and state police is already skinned as well as some other vehicles

Sure I'll take them, may actually save me some time and work thank you good sir, greatly appreciated here's my email: Cadillac9998@gmail.com

welcome to the forum, well  from the beginning i started from reskin units from another Modification)

but for you it.s better addition real units, lights, equipment, Skins, Sounds

But then I learned to add units to the editor and then the game and so I have 2 Modifications wish you good luck  ;)

but for you EVERYONE it.s better addition real units, lights, equipment, Skins ;)

Changed that for you. Thats why I make the long posts. Because real units are awesome, but of course we should all be aware of the limits of Em4 and not use too high poly models, super HD skins or have 300 lights on a vehicle.

Changed that for you. Thats why I make the long posts. Because real units are awesome, but of course we should all be aware of the limits of Em4 and not use too high poly models, super HD skins or have 300 lights on a vehicle.

That's true but 300 is too much light do I understand firetrucks ambulance but police max 100 * 150.

If I used your lightbar pack, do i have to use zmoddler to mount them onto the vehicles, if not: how do i insert and mount them in the EM4 editor. also would i have to do the lighting or do they automatically work without lighting needing to be done

Finished with the NJFFS Brush truck and Engine. I haven't decided whether i'm going to work on some Fire Units or do all the Police units first, I will try and post pictures of the Forest Fire Units Today if not I will try and post them by Saturday Night

post-60734-0-33315000-1433451190_thumb.ppost-60734-0-88160200-1433451191_thumb.ppost-60734-0-91355800-1433451192_thumb.ppost-60734-0-11164700-1433451194_thumb.p

Here are the NJFFS Units......... My EM4 editor craches when i try to edit children of the ford taurus from itch Edited by MikeyPI
Use the Edit button on the bottom right of the posts, it gets lonely when ignored and double/triple posting happens because of it's neglect.

My EM4 editor craches when i try to edit children of the ford taurus from itch

It depends on your computer if you have a fast pc it will only pause for a little bit, but a slow system it will take a while to load everything. Have you tried leaving it for a few minutes? Don't worry its not just you, I get when I try editing childs on vehicles.

If I used your lightbar pack, do i have to use zmoddler to mount them onto the vehicles, if not: how do i insert and mount them in the EM4 editor. also would i have to do the lighting or do they automatically work without lighting needing to be done

As for the light bars, you need to add them as children of the car in editor. Check out other mods to see how they do it.

The lighting will have to be done by you.

• NJ State police CVPI

DSC02131-vi.jpg

The NYPD pushbar might be able to pass as this, even though the NYPD one is smaller.