bma

CPH Airport mod 1.1 [1.0 Released]

6 hours ago, Quincy said:

Anyone else get the issue where the UI completely disappears? Any chance I could get a mini tutorial on how the callout system works, never played a mod like this before. Thanks for this wonderful contribution to the community, it's very nicely crafted and unique.

Click on the bell icon, then right click on the ground and a callout UI should appear.

1 hour ago, n00bingtarget said:

Is there going to be any kind of manual for how to use what vehicle, what carries what equipment, etc?

I'm used to running the standard American fire department mods, and I'd like some reference if possible for when a call comes in I send the right equipment.

Looks really nice otherwise!

On the bottom of the UI there are preset callouts.

In basics:

Police callouts:
If transporting is needed include 1/2 police cars, otherwise just security

Medical:
Medical first responders, if something like a heart attack a doctor and a ambulance.

Fire: The fire units from the airport you need, a engine and chief from the "outside" fire department MUST be included in every call. If you still have doubts watch some of his live streams, he explains it there also

12 hours ago, FFMeredith said:

My download is working fine, the unpacked version. Quick question, how do you end suspicious package mission? 

Pick it up with the security guard / EOD guy (depending on what the package is), then put it back in the trunk of your car. You have to manually select the second hand button to pick it up. 

6 hours ago, Firebuff319 said:

I get corupted each time I have tried to download. 3 times on each download.

Try using a different browser, with google chrome don't have any problems, Otherwise i believe its a ZIP file so try to open it with windows maps (right click, open with, map etc.

17 hours ago, latex224 said:

Congrats on the mod BMA and to your team.

I was wondering what the numbers are for? (1-5?) When i press number 2, it sends out 4-6 guys and they starts patrolling,is it security guards? When do you send them in?

Best regards 

Latex224

Treath levels,

Level 1 should be on default, no officers, no treath.
Level 2, more treath spawns some more officers etc..

Right now it doesnt really serve a porpuse expect it being cool, since you cant really use the officers without getting them stuck

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Mark_ said:

Game crashes to desktop if you callouts any units onto main road??

no it doesnt happen to me but it sometimes crashes when i callout an unit near the firestations

12 hours ago, Quincy said:

Anyone else get the issue where the UI completely disappears? Any chance I could get a mini tutorial on how the callout system works, never played a mod like this before. Thanks for this wonderful contribution to the community, it's very nicely crafted and unique.

rangerdog already answered to you but keep in mind that you cant click the bell when you have an unit/personnel selected and for more info you may check bma vids on yt or livestreams on twitch

20 hours ago, FFMeredith said:

Just a heads up, don't know if it's my side, but when I clink the link it directs back to emergency planet, works on copy/paste however, can't wait to try it out

yeah it happens to me too, you need to go to google and then go to bma's website or copy the link and post it on clipboard

14 minutes ago, di_loves_planes said:

yeah it happens to me too, you need to go to google and then go to bma's website or copy the link and post it on clipboard

Has to do with website security most likely, just copy and paste the link  

1 hour ago, Mark_ said:

Game crashes to desktop if you callouts any units onto main road??

You can only load the game once, after that if ou try to call in a unit you will crash.

2 hours ago, Yohji said:

It didnt work for me though

I think something happened to the download after a-few hours of it being uploaded, Chrome won't alert you that the file unexpectedly ended but Microsoft Edge will, when I downloaded both versions I got the error for the download unexpectedly ending, same for Firefox and Chrome.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile/79999-firebuff319/ not sure why you said nothing is missing, because it's obviously missing a lot of of the main required folders, like Prototypes, Objects, Specs, Scripts, etc, etc.

The Downloads page is currently under maintenance for the CPH Modding Team, I believe there was a server issue that was causing this, as the reason why it was missing the required files to be playable. Hopefully it will be working soon.

"Hello anyone, this is the web-developer here. The download site will be takedown until 
7 / 2 - 16
2 / 7 - 16

And it will get up again at (UTC +1) 21.00 danish time.

"

14 minutes ago, TheAxeMan33 said:

I think something happened to the download after a-few hours of it being uploaded, Chrome won't alert you that the file unexpectedly ended but Microsoft Edge will, when I downloaded both versions I got the error for the download unexpectedly ending, same for Firefox and Chrome.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/profile/79999-firebuff319/ not sure why you said nothing is missing, because it's obviously missing a lot of of the main required folders, like Prototypes, Objects, Specs, Scripts, etc, etc.

The Downloads page is currently under maintenance for the CPH Modding Team, I believe there was a server issue that was causing this, as the reason why it was missing the required files to be playable. Hopefully it will be working soon.

"Hello anyone, this is the web-developer here. The download site will be takedown until 
7 / 2 - 16
2 / 7 - 16

And it will get up again at (UTC +1) 21.00 danish time.

"

Thanks for telling us the time, I kept pressing the link and was re-directed back to this page non-stop e.e

1 hour ago, tbone1fire said:

how do we get rid of the suspious object call. You can't finish it with out the game crashing. if anyone has a fix let me know

that's the first call I had upon the download being fixed, what steps did you do, and do you have a logfile for the game that got crashed?

-- The Modifications download was fixed, I encourage everyone to use the unpacked version, as some are reporting issues with the packed version.

7 hours ago, TheAxeMan33 said:

that's the first call I had upon the download being fixed, what steps did you do, and do you have a logfile for the game that got crashed?

-- The Modifications download was fixed, I encourage everyone to use the unpacked version, as some are reporting issues with the packed version.

The unpacked has the broken call out for it as well. I don't know where to find the log files for EM4

Alright the steps should be, first of all you right click on the object, it will say what to do. Lets just do it simple for now and your security guy can take care of it.

Then click the SECOND hand on the security guys menu and  you can pick it up. Then right click on the security car and it should drop the package in the car. Boom, done!

7 hours ago, RangerDog said:

Alright the steps should be, first of all you right click on the object, it will say what to do. Lets just do it simple for now and your security guy can take care of it.

Then click the SECOND hand on the security guys menu and  you can pick it up. Then right click on the security car and it should drop the package in the car. Boom, done!

I do that and it crashes to desktop the second the secerity guy puts in in the car

I downloaded the unpacked version of the mod, installed it, and played a bit with it. Super nice mod! Yes, it has bugs and it crashes but for a first realease, I think it's really good! And you managed to make the mod in a little more than a year, wich in my opinion, is incredible for all the stuff that you have in the mod! Good job to all the CPH Airport Mod Team!  

• Upvote 2