Newfoundking

Questions About EmP

Ask away here. Whatever it is. I'll answer them and then put the question and answer in this box. To start off, some of the common questions I see

Got a rule you don't get?

The TOS is relatively explanatory and covers most everything you need to know. If you have specific questions, ask them now. 

Don't know who the staff are?

Site staff include:

MikeyPI

Newfoundking

Stan

Hoppah

RandomPerson139

Voodoo_Operator

Please contact a staff member with concerns. And no, we're not hiring.

Pissed off and don't know what to do? 

Scream, shout, curse, get banned. Generally in that order. Seriously though, voice your concern in a calm and rationale matter in the appropriate forum. Contact a staff member through the report content button, or by PM. Note, a PM about a site issue will generally be viewed by all staff members, and they will have an option to weigh in. 

I don't like XYZ Staff member!

Thanks, that's not a question. Here at EmP, we take pride in the people we make hate us. Because those people generally broke a rule, or two, or seven, and didn't know that consequences exist on the internet. In almost every case of "I hate this staff member" I've been sent, it's because people generally did something to get warned, and that staff member just happened to warn them. We're not perfect, we have retracted warnings, and removed staff before, but don't expect your complaint to get you very far unless it's firmly grounded in reality. 

I am missing site suggestion topic, so wana ask here. Could we get a Tags or maybe image for topics that appear new on the main page with [Em4] [Em5]. Most of the time i do not check witch game thread belongs to.

I assume you're talking topics in the "View new content" page. If so, lemme take a look at it, see what we can do. 

Can I have a green and black pony?

Yep, if you buy it yourself.,

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.