• Excellent!
    • Nothing Special
    • Bad
  2. 2. Mod itself

• Awesome
    • Good
    • okay
    • Alot to improve..
  3. 3. Opinions about myself(helps myself)

• Friendly and always respectful
    • Its okaay
    • Lagging respect
    • Worse then that!

yeah but im very busy with real life right know. Also im missing a scripter, without i'd be screwed! i can't script, jst basic stuff. i can skin, light and stuff lik that. I also plan on redo the lights and scale them down a bit and maybe delete some useless lights, so it runs better. don't expect an updae till the next two weeks, im sorry guys :( if anyone wants to improve the mod, feel free to do it. just no release

yeah but im very busy with real life right know. Also im missing a scripter, without i'd be screwed! i can't script, jst basic stuff. i can skin, light and stuff lik that. I also plan on redo the lights and scale them down a bit and maybe delete some useless lights, so it runs better. don't expect an updae till the next two weeks, im sorry guys :( if anyone wants to improve the mod, feel free to do it. just no release

Hey dont worry man your not the only one that can't script. Also, I would suggest if you could just lower the brightness for the lights please.

Hey do you think that you might do more upgrades to LA mod 3.0 when you find a scripter?

Righ know i have no scripter. I will make the lights weaker and chage the flare type of th red strobes. i noticed they cause some problems and make the game slow like hell. PLEASE HELP ME FIND A SCRIPTER!

No one is gonna help you unless you at least try to learn a little. Most of the expert scripters here are busy with their own mods (me included)

Don't try to PM any of us either because you'll probably get a 'no'. Unless someone contacts you to script for you, you gotta try to learn to script at least the basics of script editing/creating. Don't know of any tutorials on this site though.

Under our tutorial section, there's at least one I know of that explains how to edit a script already in existence, so if you work, you'll be able to at least learn

Just had a look and saw the siren script tutorial.

Brings me back to the days of when I started scripting EM4 stuff. I can attest that with the right practice, anyone can learn to script through that tutorial.

i didn´t say it BUT: i did not contact anyone via private message, not to bother any of the good scripters. if someone wants to help he is welcome, but i won´t beg him to do the work. Right now i work on some lights but i also learning some basic stuff. i will defently be able to do some things myself but some ideas just take a professional hand, you know. But thanks for your helpful advice, i will take it serious.

Have you read any of the comments above? :WTF: He hasn't found a scripter and is looking for one right now! So No is your answer

The last post about scripters was on february 21st and i was just wondering if anything had happened in between now and then. No need to get hostile. 

He would have posted something if he had done any changes to his mod. Plus I was just telling you that you didn't need to post that. People have lives you know! Just telling you not to do that cause that could be topic bumping

Thanks corsair for clearing up.

This is an important message to clear everything up.

The Mod is NOT dead.

I will finish middle school in a few months so i have to learn a lot.

After that we will have HUGE updates, i also learn how to script.

A new map will be used as the old one isn´t the best to start on.

Woody_Blah has done great work but i try to do it my own.

I also try to make the lights less bright, so i have to scale every SINGLE light down. That also takes its time.

Thank you for supporting

PaganiZonda760

Don't get pressured, it took Michelangelo 4 years to paint the Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, good works take their time, that's just the way it is. I am sure everybody here understands that, and those who don't..well..they can go and make their own modification. Education always comes first.

Best of luck to you!

How do you use the mod if you have 911 first responders cause I dont have a mod installer???

Well what you do is go to your 911 First Responders folder. Then extract everything from the mod you got, then copy the extracted folder and put it in your mods folder

they new version is uploaded to MEGA and is a zipped file. It contains the folder which only needs to be dropped into the mods section. Delete everything old. don´t use modinstaller / the old version with modinstaller.

Don't get pressured, it took Michelangelo 4 years to paint the Ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, good works take their time, that's just the way it is. I am sure everybody here understands that, and those who don't..well..they can go and make their own modification. Education always comes first.

Best of luck to you!

Thanks NorthernAlex:)

Progress is going on guys:) look forward to a new update to 3.1.1:)

How do you use the mod if you have 911 first responders cause I dont have a mod installer???

have you gone to you sixteentons entertainment folder then em4 folder and checked there?