Guest 123zippy

is emergency 5 being created

Guest zdog 1111
hi i wanted to know if there is a emergency 5 being made

I think there will be emergency 5 or 911 first responders 2 becauseat the end of the game it goes to be continued.

I doubt on the basis of the sale numbers the game has to reach in order for a follow up of a new series. On that note, I personally believe the game is worth and deserves more than the $20 US Dollars for it I paid. A great and brilliant game and not to forget hours of seat glued fun play (for me at least). Hopefully it's in the air for the developer to continue it and keep the game alive, regardless our community already does keep it alive either way...

Guest ENG12INE
I doubt on the basis of the sale numbers the game has to reach in order for a follow up of a new series. On that note, I personally believe the game is worth and deserves more than the $20 US Dollars for it I paid. A great and brilliant game and not to forget hours of seat glued fun play (for me at least). Hopefully it's in the air for the developer to continue it and keep the game alive, regardless our community already does keep it alive either way...

well with that comment being made, inside the U.S. all over, game stores are cutting back universally on computer game prices because they don't sell nearly as many copies of anything as Xbox 360, PS3, so on and so fourth...so therefore why try set prices high when they don't sell much already? doesn't make sense...however I also believe the game does not deserve more than 20 dollars because of the fact it's a german game. and you download these mods for free to make them american. maybe if they made a specific us game with us units. that would be different. but right now I think it should stay with 20.00

I doubt on the basis of the sale numbers the game has to reach in order for a follow up of a new series.

Thats hard to say. I mean look at EM1 and look how far we have come.

uh sorry, but it is as much american as it is german. they have 2 versions! EM4 and 911 first responders.

Um have you bothered to play both versions? There EXACTLY the same. The default people and vehicles are not US Based in the least.

Guest Tank2215

It would be nice if they come out with a 5th, that you would be able to work as one of the jobs, IE Police, Fire, or ems, and to be able to grow in rank.... But again just food for thought.

Guest ENG12INE
Thats hard to say. I mean look at EM1 and look how far we have come.

Um have you bothered to play both versions? There EXACTLY the same. The default people and vehicles are not US Based in the least.

exactly my point, the only way they are different is that the "american version" has american language and spelling...every single other aspect of the game is the same as the german one...sorry to rain on your parade there guy...

exactly my point, the only way they are different is that the "american version" has american language and spelling...every single other aspect of the game is the same as the german one...sorry to rain on your parade there guy...

Now :1046276160_schildbacktotopic: shall we?

Honestly I was shocked when i saw Emergency 2 on shelves. There were five years between Em1 and Em2. Personally I think EM2 was horrible and probably the end, them out came 3 and 4.

Point is I think they feel loyalty to the franchise to some degree, it may not be top priority but they wouldn't abandon it.

dont forget that german site where the winterberg mod is there are a lot of german fans aswell and dutch, and fans from all over. So if we were to write a letter we would ask everyone if they would buy it, then ask how much they would pay. If we averaged it out and send them the letter with it, and then like it mabie somthing will happen.

I got some info most don't know so I'll just give it.

The two developers that made emergency 3 and 4 are not at Sixteen Tons Entertainment anymore.

The first one went missing, they don't know what happened or we'll we don't know

The second one left the enterprise

But seeing their vacancy's of the past 6 months... who knows?

for?:

What’s the matter you post here?

(Promotion Software Gmbh – Sixteen Tons Entertainment)

As this is the first post I’ll addition the things I would like to see added:

First of all let’s begin with the “Jaws of lifeâ€ÂÂ

Attach it to the vehicle it’s

The aerial ladder vehicle…

Extinguishers…

and let them reload at vehicles….

Accidents…

Eh that’s all so far from me I think :)

didnt know Stan spoke fluent Martian....