Unit 42

Emergency 5 Update and Issue

Hey Everyone, I found an update on http://em5.world-of-emergency.com/patch. The problem is that when I download and run it, it states there is no Emergency 5 file found. I bought the game on steam. Also, I cannot connect to other people's multiplayer games for some reason. My firewall let the game through and everything though so any ideas?

Yes, this patch is for the retail version only. Don't install the patch if you have the steam version. Steam will keep your game updated with the latest patches! 

About multiplayer... Make sure these ports are open/forwarded on your router: 

42007 TCP

55166 UDP

Hey Everyone, I found an update on http://em5.world-of-emergency.com/patch. The problem is that when I download and run it, it states there is no Emergency 5 file found. I bought the game on steam. Also, I cannot connect to other people's multiplayer games for some reason. My firewall let the game through and everything though so any ideas?

Are you logged into an account

One thing you guys can try to inprove the fps in the cities is going Steam\steamapps\common\Emergency 5\bin\x64r and running emergency 5 as an administrator. This increased my fps in the cities decreased the freezes and helped me enjoy the the gamplay. This can MAY be a fix son dont blame me if it dident work at all.