ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

Wow, okay, so let's see. Brandon32, you're actually being a dickhead, kinda ironic. Now I could be toyish with you however quite frankly, I don't have the time or patience, so I'll publicly announce it and leave it. Brandon32, you've received a warning for abusive behaviour in this topic, a separate warning for the report you sent on randomperson139 calling him a dickhead, and a suspension for two weeks for your attitude, as well as a moderator preview for two weeks after. As always, if you attempt to evade our ban, you will receive a permanent IP ban, and you'll never see the light of this site again. Quite frankly, we don't want you on our site. You're not welcome here. 

If anyone else would like to join in, I've got 47 ban points waiting for you too ;)

I think u will have to reinstall the mod from scratch. It sounds like something ended up in a wrong folder to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did that 3 times lol it says Prototype Model or something with like a 3D house 

The problem lies within the prototype pointing to an invalid model file. Open up the prototype in the editor and see where it points to and first if in fact there is a file, and secondly, if that file is in fact valid

Ok. Im going to apologize in advance, I am sorry that I am slow with this kind of stuff but uh, what editor? e_e

The Emergency 4 editor.  Go here http://forum.emergency-planet.com/tutorials/category/1-english/ for some good tutorials on how to do everything.

Much appreciated. Um I saw nothing there that could help me to be honest.

Like I said, I am slow. I realized that v1.5 was a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing so I downloaded the v1.5.1 patch and put it in v1.4 .. >_> That is why it didn't work. But now the emergency vehicles are like .. green see through models when I look at them from the other side of a wall or building/solid surface.

Much appreciated. Um I saw nothing there that could help me to be honest.

Like I said, I am slow. I realized that v1.5 was a TOTALLY DIFFERENT thing so I downloaded the v1.5.1 patch and put it in v1.4 .. >_> That is why it didn't work. But now the emergency vehicles are like .. green see through models when I look at them from the other side of a wall or building/solid surface.

Well delete the mod. Download 1.5 and then install patch 1.5.1.

Well delete the mod. Download 1.5 and then install patch 1.5.1.

*facepalm* I did .. now I have a completely different problem. When I look at vehicles or the characters through a wall or building I see them as green 3D models. 

*facepalm* I did .. now I have a completely different problem. When I look at vehicles or the characters through a wall or building I see them as green 3D models.

Then maybe you should say so. Instead copping and attidute with people trying to help. Go fix it your self then. And stop asking for help. If you going to be rude!

Then maybe you should say so. Instead copping and attidute with people trying to help. Go fix it your self then. And stop asking for help. If you going to be rude!

I just realized what you said, what attitude ._. what are you talking about? I was facepalming cause I was dumb and installed the wrong thing.. 

?????????????????

I can't figure out how to call the first alarm (I can call a 2nd alarm or extras resources) or to get the doors to open or the crews into the trucks. I'm obviously missing something.

so first alarm just send units you want ie put in cars engine on and open doors and there ya go send them to there destination and to open doors either use the fire fighters to open the doors by pressing the panel next to the shutters or in the main station there's a room where you can select which doors to open there couloir coded there's a guy next to them.

Gunswat