ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

Not sure if it's because I've just done a clean install and I've forgot to download something, but I'm getting the 'white boxes' in place of any lights.  Can somebody point me in the right direction please? 

Edit: Just read the above post.  Where are the coronas?

You have to download the coronas from this website and install them into Emergency4/Data/Textures.

For future reference, this is the corona fix you need for WHITE BOXES (link is from the Mayberry Emergency Services Facebook page). From now on, everyone can just copypaste a link to this post.

https://mega.co.nz/#!e5AHTCBC!co4BZLLGwHb_BokJCH9GYthpJQMw2mYnGjh-sg_u0mc

For future reference, this is the corona fix you need for WHITE BOXES (link is from the Mayberry Emergency Services Facebook page). From now on, everyone can just copypaste a link to this post.

https://mega.co.nz/#!e5AHTCBC!co4BZLLGwHb_BokJCH9GYthpJQMw2mYnGjh-sg_u0mc

Thanks you legend.  Think this link needs to be sticky'd somewhere!

Erm... I don't mean to ruin anyone's fun but, I think that there are atleast two sirens in this modification that were created by me. The Whelen siren used by the police cars and the Q siren used by the older Mack Engine. If there are any doubts I'm willing to compare my sounds with these and I'm 99% positive that they're exactly the same.

This mod hasn't em4 instalation, it is just winrared folder.

I have win 7 home and the error has name: Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP

Next time ... ?

Retry.... ?

Third and last option, STOP ...

I found it.

e612e296d7ca7012972855f04cefc03d.md.png

Erm... I don't mean to ruin anyone's fun but, I think that there are atleast two sirens in this modification that were created by me. The Whelen siren used by the police cars and the Q siren used by the older Mack Engine. If there are any doubts I'm willing to compare my sounds with these and I'm 99% positive that they're exactly the same.

I got the sirens from someone else. If you made them, then I am sorry you did not receive credit. I will add you in as the creator of those two sirens.

Two questions: 1. Could you please add more fire hydrants to the mod? because I don't play the mod for the challenge, I play it because it has really nice units and a really cool map so please add more hydrants.

2. What will animal control do?

Two questions: 1. Could you please add more fire hydrants to the mod? because I don't play the mod for the challenge, I play it because it has really nice units and a really cool map so please add more hydrants.

2. What will animal control do?

The mod design to be what it like to fight fire in rual area. where there not a lot of hydrants or even no hydrants and they have to use tank shuttle runs to fight the fire.  So I doubt they going to add more hydrants.  but it always something you can do if you want.  Just use the editor.  Find a hydrant on map.  Copy it and paste it some where else.  Then keep pasting to you have all the hydrants you want. 

The mod design to be what it like to fight fire in rual area. where there not a lot of hydrants or even no hydrants and they have to use tank shuttle runs to fight the fire.  So I doubt they going to add more hydrants.  but it always something you can do if you want.  Just use the editor.  Find a hydrant on map.  Copy it and paste it some where else.  Then keep pasting to you have all the hydrants you want. 

Yeah I added a few extra hydrants it did make it abit easier but theres a bit of a challenge there still as not everywhere on the map has the extra hydrants.

Yeah I added a few extra hydrants it did make it abit easier but theres a bit of a challenge there still as not everywhere on the map has the extra hydrants.

Well I can say in rural fire fighting your lucky if you have a hydrant and then your even luckier if the thing works.

We had a restaurant fire here recently and they had no hydrants. They end up having to stop all hand lines and engine fire fighting operations till they could get enough water to run the single tower ladder on site. Then began additional attack once they had enough tankers to support full operations.

They pretty much used every tanker in southern Butler County, ie from the county line all the way North to Butler city(the City has no tankers), and they got additional tankers from Armstrong County. The end using one operational channel just for tanker operations.